Day 6 (Continued)

I was crying so hard. I could've just been taken advantage of, and to be honest, the bus I'm running to was full of guys who could also take advantage of me.

So I don't know why I am, but I ran and ran until I slammed into the side of PTV's bus. I wanted to scream. I wanted to be held. They must have heard the bang, because the door opened.

"Miss?" Tony asked, "Miss, are you okay?"

He lightly tapped my arm, making me jump and face him.

"Jackie, oh my god!" He sighed. "Mike! Jaime!"

In a few seconds, both appeared. Jaime and Tony exchanged whispers and both walked off and onto Sleeping With Siren's bus. Mike hugged me quickly. "Come on, sweetie, come inside."

We walked in the bus and he sat me in the lounge area. "Listen, I'm going to leave, so you and Vic can talk."

I shook my head okay, and he sighed. "Vic! We're leaving to go on Sleeping's bus. There's someone here to see you."

And with that, he walked out of the bus. I sighed once more, placing my head in my hands. I just can't believe I was that stupid! Vic told me to stay away from Ben, why didn't I listen? It's because I didn't like him because Justin told me to stay away from Vic. Isn't this kind of ironic?

Justin did tell me I should stay away from Vic, so why was I here? I shouldn't be here! I should leave.

As I got up to leave, I heard a loud sigh. I turned around to see Vic leaned against the doorframe. I just stopped and stared at him. He was looking at the floor but you could tell he was aware of my presence. After awhile he asked, "Did he hurt you?"

I shook my head no, but sat back down.

He walked beside me and sat in the chair beside me. "Did he try?"

At this point, I broke down. I then felt his tight and warming arms around me. I just sat there. He pulled me into his chest and I cried harder. He tightened his grip on me. "Jackie, hush now. You're okay. You're okay."

"V-Vic I-"

"Jackie, you're okay. It's okay."

I don't know how I feel. I don't know if I should be doing this. Justin told me to stay away from Vic, so I did. Vic told me to stay away from Ben, and look how that ended up. Vic was right all along. But here I am now, in his arms. His embrace - it was so warm, loving.

After awhile, I stopped crying. It became more of a sniffle here and there. But right now, I was still in his arms, head against his chest, looking at the floor. He was stroking my hair and we were rocking back and forth.

I really just wanted to talk to him. Get it all off of my chest. Part of me wanted to make a really good come back and then make a dramatic exit of some sort, but it was past 6:00, and the bus had already taken off. It would be so much healthier for me to just talk it out like two adults.

I forcefully stop rocking us and I shrug him off. He was hesitant at first, but soon he let go. I looked towards him and I see his big brown eyes stare back at mine.

"Vic?"

"Yea?" he says quietly. He looked as if he thought I was about to break down again or attack him. He looked ready for whatever may come.

"What is the song Caraphernelia about?" I asked. He blinked a few times and his eyes brows furrowed in curiosity.

"What?"

"The song you wrote. . . the one that Jeremy McKinnon screamed in? Caraphernelia - Does that ring a bell? What is it about?"

"That has nothing to do with-"