Day 24/25

Who's got me next?

What the hell are they talking about?

"Alex Gaskarth."

Alex Gaskarth?! What do they mean?

I'm going to question them on it tomorrow. . .

**Day 25**

"Jackie?"

"Mmmm. . ."

"Jackie? C'mon girl. Wakey wakey. I've got eggs, pancakes and bakey!!!!"

"Really?" I mumble, my eyes shooting open at the mention of pancakes.

I love pancakes.

"Mhm!" the voice yells. I look to see Mike staring down at me with a gleam in his eyes.

"Okay." I mumble, taking his outstretched hand. He lead me to the lounge, where there is stuff there. The four boys dig in and I grab a plate.

"So I've got a question for you all."

"Huh?" all four say.

"What do you mean by 'who's got her next?'" I ask, and all four choke on their food.

"I'll see you folks later!" Tony laughs, getting his food and running to his bunk.

"Tony, you fucker, get back here!" Jaime yelled.

"What do you mean 'Who's got her next?'" I repeat.

"Alex Gaskarth wants to see you tomorrow!" Vic said.

Really?

"Really?"

"Yeah! That's what we were talking about. We were being sarcastic about the who's got her next thing. Remember, Vic thinks you go on too many dates?" Mike said quickly.

I groan, "Yeah."

"Hey, I apologized." Vic defended.

"Whatever." I mumbled, "Does anybody have Kevin's number?"

"Why?"

"Because I need to do something other than just sit and watch your busses all day!"

"Uh, no!" Chris yelled, appearing out of nowhere, "You have to stay on the bus! Vic, tell her and has to stay on the bus!"

"You have to stay on the bus." Vic smirked.

"Why?"

"Because you won't accept my apology."

"Because you called me a whore!"

"I never said that!" He defended.

"Basically, you did!"

"But you still haven't a-"

"Okay stop! So when is Alex picking me up?!"

"Tomorrow!" He snaps.

"Oh goodie! What should I wear? Something slutty? Is that good with you, Vic?"

"Don't talk like that. You're better than that." He responds.

"Am I?" I ask.

He gets up and walks towards me. He gets maybe a few inches away from me before saying, "Jackie, you're so much better than that. You're beautiful. Please don't wear something trashy."

"Please don't call me a slut."

"Please accept my freaking apology!" He yells.

"No!" I hiss, placing two hands on his chest and pushing him with all of my strength. He grunted as he flew back on the couch.

"Fuck!" He cursed.

"Hey, chill out!" Jaime yells, holding Vic back down on the couch.

"Chill out, Hime, I'm not going to hurt her." He grunts, rolling his eyes at Jaime. He then looks at me, "Look, don't do anything stupid. I'll be back to see how you are doing."

"I'm not a child, Vic! I'm not going to do anything stupid and you don't have to babysit me." I snapped, "I'm the same age as you!"

"Whatever. No boys at the bus while I'm gone." He smirked.

"Whatever, dad." I sneered.

"Here." I heard Tony say behind me. I looked at him and he was pointing to a movie case. He smiles at me, "Um. . . We have like 200 movies in here. Pick one."

"Fine."

**2:00 pm**

So I've been here for the whole day and I can't get out till tomorrow. I should probably take a shower. I smell like Jaime's feet.

Taking a shower as quickly as I can, I wrap a white table around me and walk out of the bathroom, going to my suitcase.

Okay, don't judge me, but when I take a shower, I like to air dry my whole body. Once I looked around the bus to make sure no one was there, I dropped my towel, immediately regretting it.

Somebody was watching me.

And it was the last person I would want to see me naked.

"Umm. . ."