Day 4 (cont.)

This is Justin. ^^

*Vic POV*

Tony, Jaime, and I were just sitting there in the lounge on our phones when Mike and Jackie came in. She looked at Jaime and Tony and greeted them, and then looked at me saying a quick 'hey.'

I smiled, "Hey!"

Mike cleared his throat, looked at me and then whispered, "Can I talk to you?"

Great. You hurt me and make fun of my past, you're ruining another girl's life, and now he was probably going to give me this sappy, fake apology. But that was okay because I already had forgiven him.

"Sure," I shrugged. I got up and followed him into our bunk area.

"Dude. I'm. So. Fucking. Sorry. Look bro, I don't know what got into me. I woke up early in the morning and I guess I was just tired so I took it out on you. You always knew I was never a morning person, even when we were kids. I never meant to hurt you or bring any of your exes into the equation."

"It's fine. Seriously. I forgive you." I smiled, "It made me realize some stuff, so to be honest, thank you."

"Okay, cool." he smiled as we walked back into the lounge area. Jackie and Tony were snickering and a pouting Jaime was sitting next to them.

"What is so funny?" asked Mike as we walked in.

"Tony says that I don't kiss right!" said Jaime.

"How would you know, Tone?"

"Pictures of his ex! Plus, I've seen him do it."

"I'm actually a very good kisser."

"Not." Tony snickers.

Jackie stood up "You guys are crazy. I've got to head back. Buckl-"

"Am too!"

"Are not!"

"Wait, wait, wait." Jaime stopped Tony. We all were quiet and looking at him questionably and then he looked at Jackie and smirked, "There is only one way to find out!"

And with that, Jaime got up from his seat and went to Jackie and pecked her lips.

"Now how's that?" he pulled away. Jackie's eyes were wide and her mouth was hung open. All of us other 3 were shocked.

"No, no, no! You have to do it like this," Tony laughed out as he was getting up.

He kissed Jackie as well, but a little more passionately, but she didn't kiss back. Her knees buckled and when he pulled away, her mouth dropped even more and her eyes closed as if to think 'What the hell just happened?,' which is what I was wondering, too.

"No. You all are wrong. This is how you properly kiss a girl." Mike said as he walked over to Jackie. Her eyes widened as he pulled her into him and kissed her.

When he pulled off, her eyes were back to normal but her mouth was parted a little. She looks so confused.

"Now, who's the best kisser?" Jaime cheered.

"There is still one more." Tony hesitated, making Jaime and Mike dart their attention to me.

Before I could reject, Mike pushed me over to Jackie, who was frozen. Before I could reject any further, her body trembled a second before it collapsed into my arms, her eyes closed and bones relaxed.

"Well damn." Mike joked.

"She passed out." Captain Obvious, aka Jaime, stated.

"Well I guess we're all good kissers." Tony cheered.