Day 37/38

Immediately, Vic's small frame jumped to the other side of the bunks, staring at Nick with the same wide-eyed expression, "N-nothing! W-we weren't, uh, d-doing an-"

"Awe!" I cooed, drawing the amused expression of Nick and the confused expression of Vic, "Look at Vic getting all flustered."

Vic suddenly looked at me with a deadpanned look, which makes me smirk and walk up to him, pinching his cheeks and cooed in a baby voice, "So cute."

"Shut up." He muttered, his face turning a dark red on his tannish brown cheeks as he jumped up into Mike's bunk, swinging the curtain closed.

"Uh, I don't know what that was, but would you like to, uh. . . Go?"

****

I let out a dreamy sigh as I walk in at 6:35.

"What's got you so dreamy?" Vic muttered as the four walked out. They actually were playing tonight. Halfway through Warped, Kevin decided to change the tour time from 11-6 to 11-9. Apparently, more than 6 band were playing at one time, and that was not acceptable for him.

"Nick." I say dreamily.

He rolled his eyes as he trotted out, Mike and Jaime sighing behind him. Tony came up and gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear, "Movie night?"

"Sure." I say.

"Tony, let's go." Vic yelled through the door.

"He's just jealous." Tony giggled as he ran out the door.

"Let's go!" Tony yelled 40 minutes later, coming in and sweeping me off my feet. He ran into the lounge and placed a movie into the DVD player, "STAR WARS MAR-A-THOOOOOON!!"

[Day 38]

Waking up at 12pm, I yawn and rub my eyes. Looking around I notice that the boys have already left. All I remember last night was watching the first two Star Wars movies. . . and that's all I remember.

I've got no dates today. So you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to sleep. Goodnight.

****

"Jackie?" I hear someone whisper, shaking me lightly. I open my eyes, seeing Vic being careful as he can.

"Hm?" I say. His caramel eyes look to mine and he smiles brightly.

"You've been asleep for hours. Tony has been so tired. You guys shouldn't stay up so late." He giggles, his face going a tint of red.

He's so cute.

"Sorry." I murmur from a sleepy daze. He just stares at me for a moment before he picks me up bridal style. "Vic what the hec-"

"Sh." He hushes, continuing to carry me. He carries me to his bunk, lies me down, and pulls the sheet up to my shoulders. He finally looks up to me, sighs, and leans down. At first I thought he was about to kiss my lips, but his soft, warm lips kiss my forehead, making me feel that cliche ooey gooey feeling deep in my stomach.

"Go to sleep, hon." he whispers, "You've had a long day, and you've still got tomorrow. You need all the sleep you can get."

The way he said this should have softened my heart and made me feel secure, but it didn't. For some reason, I had this pit in my stomach feeling that tomorrow really would be a long day.