Day 28

What team are you guys on now?

--------

*Jackie*

"Jackie!" I heard someone say in a short, whispering tone, "Jackie! Jackie! Jackie Jackie! Jackie! Jacki-"

"Okay, okay! Damn! I'm up." I laugh as I open my eyes to reveal a hyper-ish Tony looking down at me, smiling like a 4 year old who had just lost his tooth.

"Yay!" he giggled as he smiled one of his perfect smiles, holding a hand out to me.

"What are we doing?" I ask, about to get up when I remember I have two constricted arms around my waist.

"You'll see. C'mon!" He urged childishly.

"Tony, if I roll over I'm going to break his wrist!"

"Hmmm. . ." He says, thinking. He then smiles again and slowly picks me up bridal style, disconnecting Vic's hands from me.

"Tony! You're wrist. . ." I say, acknowledging his wrist he had broken the other day. He just shrugged and walked to the lounge area, where he plopped down on the couch and smirked.

"Tony, what the hell are we doing in the lounge room at 7:30 in the morning?" I groan.

"Star Wars." he says simply, grabbing a remote.

"Haven't you seen them, I don't know, at least a trillion times?" I ask and he just shrugs in response, keeping up his smirk.

All while I was still sitting in his lap.

This kid is just making it harder and harder to decipher which person I might would like a second or third date with some day.

****

[Mike]

"Mike, wake up! We slept in late! It's almost 12:45." I hear someone say and I immediately shoot out of bed to find Jaime staring at me with the goofiest grin ever.

"You fucker." I mumble as I start to climb back in bed, aware of what his smirk meant.

"No, we're not that late. But seriously, it's almost 10:30. You might as well wake up. And shut up while you're at it. Turtle-Boy and Desperate-For-A-Boyfriend-Girl are in their cuddling."

"Seriously?!" I gag as I walk in on them fast asleep, as the Star Wars credits were rolling.

"Yup." I hear my brother say from behind me.

"She's still pretty shaken up over the whole ATL thing, huh?" I whisper.

"Yeah." Vic nodded.

"I told Tony if he was going to do something, then he needed to do it now." Jaime said. Vic and I just nodded in response, silently staring at Tony who was sitting there on the couch head back on the top of the couch, eyes closed and mouth wide open. He was going to have a neck cramp when he woke up. Jackie was sitting on his lap, but lying sideways on the couch.

It honestly looked so painful.

Soon enough, both woke up and started out their day, just like the rest of us. I left the bathroom and headed to the front of the bus to tell Vic we needed to get going, but stopped in my tracks when I heard a conversation between him and Jackie.

"So, do you think you're okay now?"

"Yeah. It just pisses me off though. Alex and Rian have been just screwing with me the whole time! I don't know. . . It's nothing to get upset about. I've wasted all my tears on them, and I'm done with it."

"You know, they're more people out there." Vic encouraged.

"Like who?" she asked.

"Mike. . . Tony. . . Jaime. . . Gabe. . . Nick. . . Jack. . . Justin. . . Tino. . . Austin. . . Lynn. . . That's 10 people!"

"Vic, I don't know. I think I just need a break."

"How long?" Vic asked quickly.

". . .Until Friday." she spoke eventually.

Friday?! That's not for five days!!! Today is Monday!!! God, and I know Vic is going to say yes, isn't he? Isn't he?

"Okay." he says quietly.

Yup. That's my brother for you.

"Thanks." she thanks quietly.

---
[a/n] Props to anyone who got the Cassadee Pope reference there