Day 25/26

*Jackie*

"Holy shit, guys! Did you buy out the whole fucking mall?" Jaime exclaimed as Vic and I walked in to the bus, only about 10 minutes short of the bus driver leaving us.

"It was Kellin's idea, not mine!" Vic protested.

"Actually-"

"Actually, I was the one who suggested it. But Kellin just had to buy everything he saw for her if it was in her size!"

"Well then you're not going to ever run out of clothes again." Jaime smiled at me.

"Uh, do you want your clothes back?" I ask.

"Keep 'em. . . You'll need it for your date tomorrow." He responded sourly.

His comments make me want to do nothing more then wear the sluttiest clothes out there.

He's been like that because we went to the food court in the mall, Kellin had brought up that Alex Gaskarth was trying to take me on a date, which I already knew, but Kellin wanted to know if I was comfortable with it, considering my previous history with Rian. I told him I'd be open for second chances with All Time Low and that I'd go. Ever since then, Vic had been sour.

"Alright, fine. I will." I huffed, skimming past him and into the bathroom where I changed into my new cat pajamas.

**Day 26**

[Vic]

When 4:30pm rolled around, Alex was soon to pick up Jackie, much to my displeasure.

So. . . Despite the shit I'd get from my band mates or others, I've kind of grown feelings for Jackie.

I've been trying to hide them, but my attraction to her innocent, beautiful attitude is undeniable. I've been trying to hide them, but let's be honest, if you like someone for so long, which in my case has been just three and a half weeks, you accept the feelings and try to learn how to cope with them.

I really like Jackie. I know it's only been a few weeks but I don't give a damn.

But the thing is: I know I can't have her. But if I can't make her happy, I'm at least going to try and make the battle the least painful it can get and speed it up.

So with out me thinking any further about it, I headed to Sleeping With Sirens' bus.

****

*Jackie Pov*

"I'm really sorry about Rian." Alex said as we went to catering.

"It's fine, really." I say. To be honest, I was kind of over it now. I didn't care. Alex was being really sweet and it's going to be really hard to choose between Alex, Justin, and Tino. Besides, I'm sure someone else is probably going to take me out or whatever.

I mean, I know Vic is trying to be nice and all, but he needs to chill. I'm having fun. I don't know, maybe Vic thinks I'm having too much fun or whatever, but I disagree by a long shot. I don't know what was wrong with him. He was so supportive of me going out with someone one day, and then the next day he was super protective of me.

I don't care what Vic thinks of me to be honest. Yeah, maybe I was a bit too pubescent when it came to these things, because I'm crushing on a few men right now. . . Hard. And yes, one of them is Vic, but I hardly doubt his feelings for me are the same, considering he basically called me a slut earlier.

"What is that pretty little mind of yours thinking about?" Alex flirted.

"Nothing." I said, blushing.

"M'kay." He flirted, giving me a suggestive wink.

Wow, this guy was adorable.

****

[Vic]

"Well, I have an announcement to make."

I looked up to see Tony standing up, looking from Jaime, Mike and I expectantly.

"You're gay!" Mike beamed.

"No."

"You're pregnant!" Jaime giggled.

"No." Tony said.

"You're pregnant with Jaime's baby but you're gay for Mike." I said.

"Guys, this is serious!"

"Fine! What is it?" us three groaned.

"Vic, I don't want any shit from you, okay?" Tony asked.

"Fine." I say, without thinking about it.

"I've decided to join the Battle of the Bands."