Day 20 continued

This is Jenna ^^

*Jackie POV*

Though I was worried about Tony, my thoughts went other places when I was knocked down into the dirt and grass. Hitting the ground hard with an 'oomf,' my mouth filled up with dust and other air particles. Coughing them up, I looked up to see Jaime and Mike's hand extended out to me in both directions.

Rolling over on my back, I reached my left hand out to Mike and my right hand out to Jaime. They pulled me up and I immediately started to wipe myself off, ridding myself of the ground floor.

"You've got some still on your lower back." Mike observed.

"Get it off?" I asked hopefully. He looked astonished at first, but brushed his hand on the small of my back. He momentarily brushed it on my butt, but he withdrew mumbling a 'sorry.'

"It's fine." I say back.

"But you know who isn't fine?" a choked up Tony croaked out from the floor.

"Tony, if you're expecting us to be sorry, we're not." Jaime sighed, crossing his arms.

"You're not?" me and the blonde girl who accidentally pushed me down (who didn't apologize) said in unison.

"It's happened before." Jaime shrugged. We watched as a paramedic got to Tony and took him off the scene.

"So who are you?" the rude blonde woman huffed at me.

"The girl you pushed down and didn't say sorry to." Mike responded.

"Oh yea, about that. You see, I'm Jenna McDougall, the lead singer of Tonight Alive. You may not know us because we're a small as hell band, but me and Vic are like. . . Best friends, so if I were you, I'd fuck off." she sneered.

"Jenna!" Vic gasped.

"Go run along." she shoos me away, like a dog.

I stand there shocked, not knowing what to say, and it's obvious that Jenna doesn't like my presence.

"Hey listen, you little punk. I said run along. Who's your boyfriend?"

"Me."

I turn around to see Rian there, smiling like the pathetic asshat he is.

"You're not my boyfriend! You were trying to be, but it's not that hard to find on the web about you and Cassadee!!" I yell, and his face goes red from all of the lofty glances.

"Ooh, you just got told from Miss Disney." Jenna sneered, obviously taking in my Mickey Mouse shirt. I turned to her, steaming.

"For your information, Mickey Mouse was nice to everyone, hence the fact that he's one of the most popular and beloved characters in the world. You, on the other hand, are mean to people and nobody likes you in turn. So do us all a favor and quit being such a bitch!"

Despite Jenna's facial expressions and Mike mumbling a 'damn,' I stormed off. I ran into PTVs bus, despite Vic calling out to me, and into the back of the bus. Curling up into the fetal position, I heard arguments going on, followed by the bus door swinging open and my name being called by an unfamiliar voice.

"Go away!" I yell. I hear footsteps coming closer.

A second later, through blurred vision, I look up to see who was standing in the doorway.