Day 16

This is Tino. ^^

*Jackie POV*

For the next 5 days, not a lot has happened. After Buckle fired me, PTV hired me as their crew. Basically, Kellin just hung out with Vic and I. This has been a fun few days. No dates, no drama, no bullshit. But like all good and bad things, they must come to an end.

"No! What the hell? Why is everyone trying to take me out?! Nobody has ever wanted to talk to me until Warped. I'm beginning to think this is some kind of weird kidnapping or something." I muttered.

"Jax, I'm sorry. But Tino really wants a date!" Vic sympathetically smiled.

"Don't worry, baby, everything will be fine. Who knows, you might even get the D." Kellin winked.

"I don't think it's that kind of date." I blushed.

Knock, knock.

"Well whatever kind of date it is, it's here." Vic muttered, ushering me to the door.

"Hey! I'm Valentino, but you can call me Tino."

"H-hi." I trailed off, looking to Kellin and Vic who shooed me away from a distance.

"You look really pretty tonight." He smiled.

"Thanks!" I replied, looking at the outfit I had on. It was just black skinny jeans with a white dressy top.

"You look very handsome as well." I complimented, looking at his navy blue slacks and a white button up.

"Thanks." He blushed. From there, he took me out to a river. He had a picnic ready and the moon was shining just right for the water to reflect.

"It's beautiful out here!" I gasped after a few minutes of small talk.

"Yea, it is, isn't it?"

"So, I've got a question."

"Okay. Shoot."

"Why'd you take me out?"

"Well, why'd you come with me?" He retorted.

"Kellin made me!!" I whined and he laughed.

He shrugged, "I don't know. You're just really pretty and I knew I had to get you on a date before pretty boy did."

"Pretty boy?" I asked, amused.

"Vic." He answered.

"Oh yea, of course." I scoffed. He looked at me once before shrugging.

"I'm sorry. That was mean." He apologized, looking down.

"Awe, it's fine, sweetheart." I flirted, hugging him. He looked up and smiled.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yea." I breathed.

"Uh, before we go any further, I want to tell you that this doesn't mean that we're dating, right?"

"No! Of course not."

"Good, cause I'm kind of confused right now." He blushes.

"So am I. Everyone keeps taking me on these dates and I'm just so confused!!" I admitted.

"Well, how couldn't they? You're beautiful!" He asked, nudging my shoulder with his.

"Awe, you're so sweet." I giggled.

****

"So. . . Another date?" He asked me while walking me to PTV's bus.

"Sure." I blushed.

"Great!" He smiled, kissing my cheek real quick before scurrying off.

As I open the door, I turn the corner to see Kellin sporting the most idiotic and smug smile ever. Vic was standing next to him with his arms cross, staring at Tony intently and Tony was sitting in the couch glaring at Vic.

"So," Kellin urged, "How'd it go? Do you like him? Where'd he take you? Did you kiss? What's he like? Did he h-"

"Kellin!" I interrupted and he shut up, his face blushing on his giggling manner.

"It. . . It was awesome." I admit. Immediately, Tony and Vic's head snapped towards me. Tony had a surprised look, while Vic looked upset.

"You, you enjoyed it?" Vic asked with disbelief.

"Well. . . I mean, yea. Is there something wrong wi-"

"No, no. No. Everything is fine." Tony said quickly. I eyed them suspiciously, but nobody's demeanor changed.

"So, was he nice?" Kellin wanted to know.

"Actually, yeah. He was. He was really sweet. We went to a lake with a picnic lunch. It was absolutely gorgeous a-"

"Wait, so you guys are a thing?!" Jaime asked, popping out from his bunk.

"No. He told me he was kind of confused and I agreed and so we're just waiting to see what happens I guess." I rambled.

"So you're not dating?" Mike asked, popping his head out from one of the higher bunks.

"No."

"Yes!" Mike cheered, pumping his fist up in the air.

"What? Why?" I laughed.

"Cause I want you all for myself." He winked, and then bust out laughing going back into his bunk. I rolled my eyes but looked back to Kellin, who was smirking.

"So, if you're not dating. . . Do you want to?" asked Tony.

"I mean, he's really nice and I don't think he's making fun of me or being mean to me, and I hope this will last, so. . . Yeah." I shrugged. Tony, Vic, and Kellin's face fell into a sad expression, however Tony's and Kellin's were replaced with grins. Vic, however, shook his head and left to go to his bunk.

"I'm so proud. I don't think you're going to regret this at all." Kellin cheered, giving me a hug.

"You think so?" I mumbled into his shoulder, watching Vic as he trudged to his bunk.

"Yea, I think so."

----
Tino and Jackie or nah? #TeamOfMice&Men

I mean I already know but I just want to see what you have to say.

I love feedback!!!