1

I tapped the stearing wheel In time to the music I had blasting loud in my car as I turned into the parking lot of the small coffee shop. Snow patrol had always been one of my favourite bands there music really came from the heart.my eyes scanned the area of the parking lot until I found a space, pulling into the space I switched my car radio off and heading for the door of the coffee shop for my much needed caffeine fix.

I always needed a coffee before Monday night raw,it was like I couldn't get through the three hour show without it. I was a rather big part of the show I guess,my brother and sister even more so.

My name is Mackenzie McMahon and yes my father is Vince McMahon, my brother and sister are shane and Stephanie McMahon and together they ran the company.

I have been involved in wrestling pretty much my whole life following my family on the road watching there past and present success. Watching them gain there intense fan following made me so proud it even made me proud to watch my brother in law hunter do well. Together the run Monday night raw. They are the definition on a success story.

So being a McMahon had its perks because I ran a business of my own. My father Vince McMahon had just signed WWE Smackdown over to me so I guess you could say I ran smackdown. So I Mackenzie McMahon am the owner of WWE smackdown and as my director of operations a man I have know for years he is like my big brother kane . I'm the silent GM however

I have been in this role for around six weeks now and the show has have been received very well. I often wonder if it is because the fans like the Idea of someone other than the my brother and sister running the show. So because of this I had to look alert before every show. So my coffee trips have bee something I did every day .

My job was very tiring and draining. So a a caffeine hit was always good before running a show for very hyped up of wrestling fans.

I entered the coffee shop , ordering my regular black coffee with 3 sugars. Waiting for it to be made while I waited I decided to take a seat next to the window whilst I check my phone.

I did the usual checking the social media I had replied to a few of the wwe superstars kind tweets, when a text from my brother popped up.

We're are you, need you at the arena,we have a big shocker tonight for the fans need to fill you in.

Shane x x x

I rolled my eyes at the message. Shane was always so urgent I had only called him an our earlier letting him know I was on my way so I didn't know why he was acting like this , I simply texted him back. And besides it's raw tonight not smackdown so I don't Really play any part in tonight's show

I will a about twenty minutes just getting a coffee x

I was wondering what surprise shane and Stephanie had in store for tonight's show. All the higher up's knew up coming weeks before something surprising happened on the show, if not to warn than it was to make sure things ran accordingly to plan.

But my family always had a good eye for suprising us that work for them and even the Wwe fans if he found it was need to bring more fewers to the show. So whatever they have planed must be good if they are just going to spring it on us like this.

As soon the waitress called my name I slid my phone back into my pocket and grabbed my coffee, I decided to drink my coffee in the way to the arena seen as my brother needed me so urgently. So I payed the lady and have her a tip.

A few cars pulled into the lot so I hurried away to my car, ensuring that I didn't get run over on the way. A car shot in front of me, the vehicle filled with rowdy lads, clearly just getting out of class pulled up . I hated this time of day, the time where the high school jocks got out of school and hung out around the coffee shop. They all thought they were God's gift to men and I couldn't be doing with them. Especially not today I really needed to get to the arena so shane would stop hassling me.