"Just stay away from him. Okay?"

"Okay he doesn't know I'm here so."

"What?! Vivian why doesn't he know?"

"My sister told me not come out my room while he's here."

"How did you know what he looked like?"

"I saw a picture of him on her phone and when he left the house I saw him through the window."

"Oh okay well just stay in your room."

I hear nothing on the other end. I was beginning to worry for Vivian. What if this guy tried to hurt her or something? I wanted to tell her what could happen, but I decided to just leave it.

"Wanna know something cool?"

"Sure."

"Okay so on Twitter I've been stalking this boy from here. His name is Manu Rios."

"Hey I know him!"

"You do?!"

"Yes! Oh my god he is so cute!"

"I know and guess what?"

"What?!"

"I said guess."

"Umm you had pizza for dinner?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"I met him!"

"Oh my god! You're so lucky. I hate you right now."

We both crack up.

"What was he like?"

"He is like an angel. You need to come over here now!"

"My mom and dad won't let me go now."

"I told you to come with me, but you were like it's too dangerous."

"You know I have a fear of planes."

I giggle. I remember in 7th grade when we went on a trip to China. She completely freaked out. She thought we were going to crash or something. I laughed at her the whole trip, and she gave me the silent treatment. That is how I will always remember that she has a fear of planes. I had to buy her two gifts to get her to speak to me again. She was the one who could hold a grudge forever.

"I just want you to visit me I'm nothing without my best friend."

"I'm the one who is nothing right now. My sister has me in here all bored, and hungry."

"You're a 10th grader Vivi! Go down there and tell her to stop being a sneaky fox."

She laughs.

"A fox?"

"Yes a fox!"

"She kinda locked my in here."

"Why the hell would she do that?!"

"Because she says she is in love with this dude, and that he shouldn't be bothered with a girl coming downstairs like me."

"Woah! It's your house not his."

"Right."

"Tell your mom."

"No! She'll get in grave trouble. Mom might even throw her out."

"Damn."

"Exactly."

"I hope she gets caught."

"Don't say that Rosalie."

"Why? She could be putting your life and hers in danger with this weird ass boy."

"Yeah, but shes in love."

"Vivian you know you sound crazy saying this right?"

"A little, but shes my sister."

"Okay fine.."

After I'm done talking with Vivian I go downstairs to see what was for dinner. I was actually hungry now for some reason. I looked to see two slices of pizza on the counter wrapped with plastic wrap. My mom must've saved it for me. I felt really bad about dissing her like that. Tomorrow I'll make it up to her for sure. I scarf down the pizza and wash it down with some lemonade. After that I'm on my phone looking at Manu's recent tweet. It says "Pretty When you Cry." Who and what was he talking about? Is there some other girl in Manu's life. Jealousy starts to flow through my blood. Envy is a horrible thing, because it hurts. I realized her tagged some girl in a picture that says lovely. I click the name he tagged and I see a picture that Vivian drew of him. What the hell?! When did she draw this? The picture says two days ago. No wonder she knew who he was. That's probably why she didn't tell me about this, because she was nervous. I do fell pretty jealous, but I met him in person.

Even though it's like 2:00 am here I still think I can get to his house. I put on all black clothes. I put my hair in a ponytail and squeeze on a black hat.  I look like a spy. I climb through the window and land on the brick concrete. The houses looked different. There were a lot of bricks and sturdy houses.

I walked down the street following the way I saw him earlier. I came to his neighborhood and saw his home. It was pretty big, and all white. It looked beautiful. I saw a fountain in front of it with dolphins. I realized I wasn't the only one who wasn't asleep. I saw his room light on and him sitting in a chair playing his guitar. Perfect! I climbed the tree that led to his window, and took a deep breath. I was very nervous about doing this right now. I knocked. I see his face go pale. He probably thinks I'm a robber. I put my face to the window, and his face looks amused. He opens the window.

"Senorita? What are you doing here?"

I giggle flirtatiously. He called me senorita!!!!!

"To see you duh?"

"It's so late. You should be at home, and how did you know where I live?"

"I followed you."

"Rosalie I don't know what you're trying to pull here but I' not really into you. You have to stop following me."

I feel a bit hurt, but if he doesn't like me no one else can like him either.

"You don't understand Manu."

"I do understand and you need to leave right now."

"I'm not leaving until you accept me!"

"Shhh"

I climb into the window and I land in his lap. He just stares at me uncomfortably for a couple seconds.

"Well this is awkward.'

I get off and he gets up. He starts talking about how I can't be in here and stuff, but I'm lost in his eyes. I really can't control myself.

"Do you understand?"

"Your accent is so beautiful."

"That is completely irrelevant Rosalie! I'm telling you to leave."

The door opens and a young woman is standing there in her nightgown. It must be his mom.

"Manu what the hell is going on in here?"

"Uhm mom this is my uhm."

"I'm his friend."

Damn it! He's in trouble.

"Manu why is a girl in your room."

"It's my fault. I climbed in through his window."

"We have a door for a reason you know."

"I know I'm sorry."

"You can come by tomorrow and have dinner with us."

"Oh sounds wonderful."

I look at Manu who seems annoyed. I smile at him and leave. I look around his home and it's so big and luxurious. It's the most beautiful house in the world. A beautiful house for a beautiful person. Manu and I living here like a married couple in this house. So wonderful...

I know I seemed obsessed, but I can't help it. I'm in love.