She pulled herself back to the seat, and slowly slid it down slightly. She lifted her right arm and drop it on the desk, just bouncing a tiny bit. Then grabbed the sandwich and drag it down to her lap. Shizuku just watched her how tired, lazy, not bothered to even talk at all. Her face could be ugly but not enthusiasm to put in, just a dreadful one.

She slowly unwrap it weakly with her tired hands, and shove the whole thing inside her mouth. "Thib iz bery nive." She mumbled while chewing without hand support, only using her mouth. "Chckinz iz noice." She continued to chew.

"That is so unlady-like." He commented, laughing at her face. She pulled the sandwich out of her mouth, chewing and swallowing up the remains in her mouth and stare at him.

"Who the hell likes me in this state anyways? I am weird and unique for all who I care. And you've made a bad mistake on placing your love on me." She implied, shoving back the sandwich into her mouth, continue to gnaw on it.

"I do, I like you. No matter you are." He whisper softly, just barely for her to hear. She finished her sandwich and sighed.

"Big mistake. I rejected you. Why would you still go after me?" She asked, slightly curious about it.

"I wouldn't let you go, even if you're dead. I will find a way to make you love me."

"Would you convert your religion to marry me?" She ask a stupid yet curious question. He tilted his head in bewilderment.

He answered,"No matter. I would do anything to be with you." He smiled gleefully, nodding his head slightly.

You're fucking kidding me.

Stop cussing for duck sake. You're still a child!

I am 14. Shush. Oh wait, my birthday is coming. I will be 15 soon.

Religion ya know! Do you even?

Yes I know, it does happens to slip out.

I researched it. Satan is doing this and making you this. Plus I know the holy month that you have to fast for 30 days when a new full moon comes and-

I LEARN THIS ALL SHUSH. And fine I won't swear. But I can't promise since I let it out by accident. I have to control it.

Influences by friends from the other world and-

Everyone swear all around me. What do you want me to do when I am exposed to these in this generation? Oh my life great words.

Well heads up! Life will get better soon.

I rather die than seeing people being dumb. Our generation is fucked up. Oops I mean ducked up.

You swore. Stop swearing!

I am sorry for quack sake! And life will never get better. I don't even know what to be.

Singer? Chef? Doctor? Manga artist? Voice actor? Teacher? Strip-

I rather be a duck excuse me.

Your mind is very logical.

I know! I will cut my arms and replace them with wings. Cut my mouth and place a duck beak. Then train on how to fly. See? I am very well indeed very smart and logical.

No wonder you have not much friends.

Duh. And-

And so you have me! I am wonderful cute person.