standing there

there standing at my bedroom door was no other then mr mcbride himself with a big smile on his face.

i keeped my face from showing any thing that would let him know i saw everything that happened that night i know thats what he is hear for so justput a smile on my face and say. hello Mr Mcbride its nice to see you again and what brings you here to my house.

he turns to me and says "i heard about what happened and i just wanted to bring you some flowers and chocalate and to say i hope your back on your feet soon.

thank you for the flowers and chocalate and its nice that you care. i said.

he smiled and said "no problem well it was nice seeing you again i will let you get back to your reading  i'll see you when you get back to work".

and with that he left and i was left feeling a little scared i think he was trying to see if i remembered anything about what happened that night when he ramed into my car as a wolf and then change right in front of me from wolf to human i still cant get the picture out of my head.

just as i was just getting back into my book when my phone went off telling me i had a text so i picked my phone up to see who it was from and it was from kaylz and danny asking how things are going with new house and if i had a job yet and were we still on for halloween cause they were both going to be coming up for the hlloween party.

i smiled when i seen it and replyed saying ye everything is still on for the halloween party and things are going great with the house and my dad is finaly happy now with his new girlfriend and my new baby brother Kyle and i have a great new job as a personal assistant and my boss is really good looking but i dont think he notices me at all o ye i was in a car accident about a week ago but im nearly better and i will be back at work in a week. how things going with you guys?. and i sent it.

i got a reply within minutes saying what the hell you were in a accident ok but as long as your ok and well you can tell us about it when we come up. and do tell more about this hunk of a boss lol :) xx.

i laughed at that and said ok will tell you everything when you guys come up cant wait now only 3weeks left and then party time and you could deffo say he is 100% hunk you will meet him when you come up lol.xxx.

i got a text back asking about dads new girlfriend and how long have they been dating and what this about a baby boy and is that why your dad finaly went a head with the move now after all the years he had been saying you were both gunna move xx.

i replyed ye i think it is the reason why we moved now and they have been going out for about 3 years and kyle is so cut he has my eyes and hair coulor xx

i got one back saying omg cant wait to meet him he sounds so cute well i better get going i need to get back to work talk later xxx.

ok talk later hun xx i replyed.

and that was it for the texts and then a few minutes later i got a phone call from my boss asking me if he could come over and see me as he wanted to talk to me about something. so i said ok see you soon bye . 

then my dad came into my room asking if i need anything but i said no thanks and told him Blake was on his way over so could he let him in dad just smiled and said" sure hunni".

and with that dad left and 10 minutes later there was another knock at the door so i just shoughted for them to come in.

in walked blake with a big smile on his face looking beautiful and god like as always he came and sat in the chair beside me and said "hello lizzie".

Hello Blake i said with a smile on my face.

"so i wanted to talk to about last week and what happened and then i have another question for you is that ok" blake said.

of course thats ok with me ask away and i will answer best i can, and there something i need to tell you two. i said.

"right first things first do you remember every thing that happened that night?" blake asked.

yes i remember everything that happened it happened just like i told you it did at the hospital if you think i did'nt see what i saw then i dont know what to do cause he was here today trying to see if i would let it slip that i'd seen something. i said.

"he was here today why? blake asked with a slight growl and you could see he was trying to keep him self under control.

yes he brought me flowers and chocalate and said he was glad i was getting better and he would see me when i was back at work i could tell he was only seeing if i would let it slip that i saw what happened that night thats all but i did'nt im not dumb. i said.

"ok then thats not to bad but i dont want him anywere near you or your family". blake said and i could tell he was getting angryer about mr mcbride being near me but i didnt now why but i am going to find out.

why? i asked him.then i thought about it and something clicked in my head.

hang on let me get this sraight you think if he nows i now the truth he will kill me and my family is that what your saying blake. i asked and i looked him right in his eyes.

"yes thats what im saying" blake said.with another growl.

ok so tell me what are you then cause you are not a wolf and i have heard you growl few times first when i told you what happened the night of the car crash and then a few times just now? i asked.

he just looked away as if he didnt want to tell me or was it that he thought i would get scared and not want to see him again after i found out the truth.

so i sat there and thought about everything i had seen and heard over the last few weeks of living in this town and working for him and then it just clicked what he was OMG i cant beleave it no wounder he looks so god like.

so i pull myself up into a sitting persition on the bed and looked at him and said your a vampire arent you.

i sat waitin for what seemed like a long time and then he just turned towards me and looked me in the eyes and said"yes i am a vampire so i take it you dont want to work for me now and you dont want to see me again" .

i just looked at him like he was mad and then i relised he was waitin for answer.

so i held my hand out towards him and said no that is not what i want at all i would like the chance to get to know you better if thats ok with you.