Doctor

a few days later i went to see the doctor to get a check up and make sure everything had healed probly i had gone for x-rays and had bloods taken and when i went into see the doctor he said that my wrist was fully healed but he didnt understand how it was and that everything else was healed as well so he took my cast off me and then told me i was able to go back to work when i was ready. so with that i said thank you and goodbye and left.

i decidid to go shopping as i had not been out in a few weeks so i went to the mall and got myself some new underwear nice lacy red and black ones and then went to get a halloween dress for the party as it was next week and my friends were coming up at the weekend. so i went into this very expencive store and started looking at dress but could'nt find anything so i was just about to give up when i saw the most beautiful dress ever it was strapless bloodred coulor and was tight just under the bust and then flowed out towards the floor with little dimonties on a ribbon just under the bust were it was tight and when i tried it on the shop assistant said that the dress was made for me as i looke so beautiful in it so i bought it and then went to find some shoes to match and get a bag of course.

in the end i found thes 4" open toed shoes with a red glitter bow on the front that went with it and got a little black handbag to match.

when i got home i put them in the cupboard and went down into the kitchen for something to eat and found ava there making kyle a bottle so i said hello and found my self making a sandwitch and a glass of milk then dad walked in so i asked him if i could have a chat with him later on when he was'nt busy he said " ye sure" and went back to his office.

when i was done i went to dads office knocked on the door and waited for dad to answer he did with a come in.

i went in and sat down on a chair and asked my dad how things are goign with him and when was he going to ask ava to marrie him?.

he just looked at me for a few minutes then said" i am doing great and work is getting better and he was thinking of asking ava to marrie him tomorrow night after taking her for a meal so would i be able to watch kyle so they could go out".

i smiled at him and said of course i will be more then happy to watch kyle for them.

he said"thanks" with a big smile and then asked me"if i was happy for him to marrie ava and what was going on between me and blake"?.

i said there is nothing going on between me and blake yet not there might not be in future but we are going on ar first date friday night and that i really like ava and very happy that your happy again andi would love ava to be my septmom. with that i gave him a big hug.

then dad said "o it just i thought you two were goign out after the other night".

no dad he that was just after be answering some questions and him answering some of mine anyway come to think about it were you ever goignt o tell me "that your a vampire dad.

with that my dads face almost hit the floor and he was stuttering whan he asked" how dd you find out about that i was going to tell you when i thought you were ready to handle it but i see you are more then ready".

i looked at dad and said ye i found out about a few thing the night of my accident witch was no accident and then i went on to tell my father about what happened that night and he was not please by it he growled just like blake and his eyes went black and i just stud up and told dad to a clam down that its being sorted.

"what do you mean by its being sorted hunni"dad asked.

so i told him that i know that blake is a vampire aswell and that he is the one thats sorting it.

then my dad face hit the floor again at this information as i think he thought i didnt know about blake.

so i asked my dad if he was ok cause he really did looked shocked.

it took him a few minutes to pull himself round then he said "that he was happy that im taking this so well that i culd not a get a better person to deal with the problem".

o te befor i forget i know about ava and kyle aswell so ther is no need to hide anything from me and that i need his help with something.

he said "wow you really are queit opened minded are'nt you when ava told me what she is i went into shocked for days befor i came around so what is it you need my help with hunni".

well dad you may have noticed that my cast is off and that i am fully healed witch a cording to the doctor i should not be healed yet so i need to find out what i am and what my mother was.

dad looked gob smack by this bit of information so much so he had to sit down then after a few minutes he said" ok i will help you i think i know who i can ask your auntie carole should beable to tell us what you and your mother are".

so with that said he picked up the phone and called auntie carole it rang for a few minutes befor someone answered and then dad put it on speaker so i could hear and ask andthing i wanted.

hello auntie carole said.

me and dad said hello back.

then auntie carole asked what can she do for us and thats when dad looked at me and then the phone he was unsure weather he should ask or i should so i just turned round and said auntie carole could you please tell me what my mother was and what that makes me as i was in an accident and i broke my wrist and and cut and bruise and they healed with in a week so i need to know what i am.

there was silence on the ofher side of the phone for a t least 5 minutes befor she said aa my dear your mother was a.