the rescue

i woke to a small dark room and i was on a tiny camp bed with my hands and feet tied to the base of the bed i was just about to look around when the door opened so i closed my eyes and prended to be asleep still and then i feel someone undoing my hand and feet and thats when i kick them in the face and then jump on them and continue to hit and kick them untill they are on the floor in a ball trying to potect them selfs from me just as i was about to go in for more but was pulled back and chucked on the bed by two big guys and then they are tieing me up again so i cant hit conner anymore but i was not bothered as i had already had my fun so all there was to do know was wait to find out what was going to happen to me.

after a few minutes more on the floor conner gets up and turns to look at me and says" you are going to regreet that izzi i will make you pay just as soon as blake gets here i will make you watch as i kill him right in front of your eyes and then i will take you as my own just for the fun of it". With that they all left me to my small cell and i just keeped thinking why could i have not managed to kill that basterd and after a few hours of thinking about evrything in my life and how stuped i was to walk home that night instead of going into blakes office and asking him to take me home well if i get though this i will make sure to not shut people out.

i was just driffeding off to sleep wheni hear a sound come from the door and i look over to see some guy standing there he opens the door comes in and quietly close's it behind him then he comes over and sit beside me and says"dont worry im not here to hurt you and am working with dennis and blake to keep you safe while they come up with a plane to get you out of here i saw him alittle while ago and he looks amess i have never seen him so wound up over anything but i would hate to be the one in front of him trying to stop him from getting to you he will kill anyone who stands between you two that man loves you more then life it self, you have to hang on to a man like sweetheart cause they dont come round to ofthern".

i look at him and say thank you for helping me and blake i dont know what he would do if he lost me but i hope we never have to find out, could you do me a favour please could get me a drink of water please i have not drank anything in hours its was a few hours befor cooner brought me here the last time i had something to drink.

"of course i can you must be real thursty by now i will just be a few minutes ok"he said.

and left me there he returned a few minutes later like he had said and brought the water over and pulled my head up and put the water to my lips so i could get a drink i drank the whole glass in one.once i had finished he lowered my head back down on the bed and got up and said"i have to leave so that conner does'nt get to noisey"with that he left.

i lay there and fell asleep i awoke to the sound of the door opening and in walks conner with a plate of food and something to drink he puts them down the little table and then turns to me and says"i will let you loose if you promise to behave and then you can have something to eat beacuse you have been here for over 12 hours now and had nothing so you must be hungry by now".

i just look at him and tell him ti shove it were the sun dont shine and turn my face the other way.

"fine you can stay tied up like that for all i care and have nothing to eat see if i care i was only trying to be a little nicer to you but no you dont even care"conners says.

i tuen towards him then and say i would never eat anything that had come from you cause if it wear'nt for you i would e at home with my family and blake instead of tied up in this cell.

he did'nt say anything else he just picked up the plate and drink and walked back out my cell locking the door behind him so just went back to sleep beacuse i was really tiered i think its cause i have not drank probly in 24hours and the fact that i have'nt eatern in 36 hours as to why im so tiered now.