when i woke up

when i woke up i noticed that i was alone in my room and that there was a single blue rose on the bed next to me with a note.

i pick up the rose and smelled it it was beautiful so i looked at the note it had beautiful writing on it it said.

Dear izzie 

i am so very glad that you are not frightened of me and that i will get the chance to get to know you better on our date and i really enjoyed sitting with and watchin underworld with you and getting to know each other abit better i still cant beleave we do similer things with are spare time.

P.S you are very beautiful when you are sleeping and i could have sat there all night and watched you sleep peacefully but sadly i had to leave as your dad came in and told me it was time to leave but i dont mind cause he is just being a good father to you and i really cant wait for our date.

love Blake xx

i sat there just looking at the note and trying to keep the tears from slipping past my lashiesh without success it was a wounderful note i just could'nt help but smile.

then someone knocked once on my door bringing me back to realty and in came Ava with Kyle i just couldnt help it as my smile got bigger.

ava asked me "why are you so happy and what with the tears "but i could'nt tell her yet but i think she already new what happen last night from my dad as the smile on her face said it all.

so i just rolled my eyes and got off the bed and went into the bathroom and switched the shower on and came back into my bedroom and straight for my wardrobe for clothes i picked up my black skinny jeans and my light blue top and went and put them in the bathroom.

when i came back into the room ava was still sitting there on my bed so i asked her what she is as i know she is something other then just human.

she looked shocked that i new and then worried but i soon told her i was not bothered either way cause i know about some of the others aswell but i wanted to ask her some questions to be able to understand better.

she looked at me and said"i cant beleave you know i only told your dad just as i found i was pregnent with kyle", but she a greed to answer me. "so how did you find out about all this" she asked me.

well first i started noticeing little things around town and then when i started working but i got this felling that something was not right and then the night i had my accident well that was the big turning point for me as it was no accident it was a big black wolf that ran into my car then as i flipped over and then finaly came to a stop i had already hit my head very hard and i was starting to blackout but just befor i did i saw the wolf change into a human. i said.

she just sat there for a few minutes letting it sink in and then she said "o my god why didnt you tell us what happened to you instead of saying you hit a dear or something".

so i said i did tell someone but im not saying who. so i smiled at her and asked are you gunna tell me what you and my little brother are or not.

she looked at Kyle then at me and said" we are vampires so is your dad now".

well i was'nt exspecking that but i should have geust really.

so i turned to her and asked her if my dad was her soul-mate?.

she looked shocked again that i would know about that and then she opened her mouth and said" yes he is my soul-mate but how did you know".

i smiled at her and said i could tell there was something more to it then girlfriend and boyfriend it was the way you looked at each other and the way you were so potetive thats how i new. plus i get these feeling sometimes too then i thought to myself what was my mother i think im am goignto have to find out.

omg i just thought my friends are coming for the halloween party im not sure if thats a good idea now after everything that has happened i turned to ava and ask her ava will it be ok when my friends come for the halloween party as they are human i think i dont want them to get hert by anyone.

"they will be fine as the prince of vampires will be at the party so nothing will happen to your friends ok as he is very agenst people buteing humans so dont worry hunni".

i felt such a relife at that but then something hit me about what she said.

WHAT!! to do you mean the prince of vampire will be at the party i asked her.

she just looked back at me and smiled and then got up and left my room without answering me.

ok that was not what i wanted but im going to find out who he is and make sure he keeps my friends safe.