Funral

It is the day of Elizibeth funral today it's been aweek since i put her to sleep but everybody thinks she is dead with our son so here we are on are way to bury my mate in the tomb of my family.

i look around the grave yard to see the people here and i spot layla standing at the back of the gravyard looking like she was happy so i take it that she has her children back she gives me a quick nod confriming the thought and i carry on looking around and i come face to face with the deepest blue eyes i have ever seen and then i remember that this is my father's brother the one that wants the thone he is making his way over to me and i just know it is him that is doing this as he is 6ft 8" tall slim build with dark brown hair.

i dont let him know that i know because i will leave that till later after we bury my mate so he thinks he has won and then i will kill him for making me do this i cant wait till i have them back in my arms and i get to marry her and love her and kaleb for ever.

i turned to see sam and his pack here aswell witch i was greatfull for when he coat my eyes he nodded his head and made his way over to me and told me how sorry he is that i have lost my mate and son but i speak into his mind and tell him i need to talk to him later at my house he nods and leaves. 

after the funral i head back to the house to find my father,micheal ava and sam there with ruby and then they look at me as i enter the living room and they start with saying how sorry they are and how am i coping with everything and so i go on to tell em what is going on and that i know who is responible for conner and layla going after izzi and that i need ther help in gettin him brought to justice and then i tell them that it is my uncle stan that has tried to kill my mate and son with that said the gasp filled the room and all to quickly they turn to me and ask all at once.

WHAT do you mean tried to kill them they are dead are'nt they we just buryed them did'nt we.

i just look at them and say no they are very much still alive and then i go on to tell em everything that has happened and once i get my uncle i will have them back here with all of us.

o ye i forgot to tell you our sons name is Kaleb Layton Night.

everyone then took it in turns to give me a hug and say how well im doing at acting like i had lost everything dear to me and then we got down to the plan on how to get my uncle stan for what he has done.

well after hours of going over the floor plans and ground plans and working out how many people he has in the grounds and in the building then once everything was sorted right down to the last detail we made are way to my uncle stans house.

we arrived 2 hours later with most of sam's pack and micheal, ruby, my father and me once we had the house sirounded we went in the front door to confront him and was greeted by my uncle no sooner had we entered the house and he looks at me and says"i take it you know it was me that had your mate and son killed then.i can tell by the look on your face boy that its true and i don't regret it they had to be removed i could not let it happen you understand my boy".

ye i know everything about how you got conner to try and kill her when she first arrived her and then when i failed you took layla's children and forced her to try and kill my mate and son witch would have been a great plan if my mate did'nt work it out befor layla could get anywere near her so sorry uncle but my soul-mate and son are very much still alive and just as i finished saying this my beatuiful mate walked right thouth the front door with sam right behind her she had the biggest smile on her face as she walked upto me and said"hello my love i have missed you and i take this is the one responsible for wanting me dead both times".

i smile at her and reply yes love this is my uncle stan and yes he is the one that tried to have you and kaleb killed.

she smiles at me and then kisses me on the lips befor turning to my uncle and says"i hope it was worth it because i can tell you know that you are not walking out here alive after trying to kill me and my son cause i am going to rip your head off".

with that i see her lunged at him and she ripped his head off in just 1 minute we were all standing there open mouthed cause of  what she had just done.

i turn to pull her into my arm when she hit the floor and blacks out i run to her and then pick her up bridlestyle and turn to her mother and ask what is happening as i know she is still alive but i need to know why she blacked out after doing what she did.

ruby walks over to me and then puts her hand on izzi's head and then says"she will be fine she just tapped into her vampire side for the first time and that is why she has blacked out after what just happened do not worry she will wake up in when her body has sorted things out my dear boy".

o thank god i thought i really had lost her this time ok then lets go home and then i can call jake and kaylz and get them to bring kaleb home so he can meet everyone in his family.

once home i placed her gently on to the bed and then i left the room  to make the phone call and get my son back home and then i went downstaires to the living room.

"i'm so sorry son i cant beleave my brother would to that to you do we know why he did it or not"my father asked me.

i turn to him and answer yes i do know why he did it it's because my son will grow up to be the most powerful vampire alive and he will bring peace between all supernatrals and that is why he did it cause he wanted to be king and rule over all supernatrals and he would have started a war with the wolfs shape-shifters and withes if he would have got a away with killing izzi and kaleb last week but because izzi had a vision about it and what he had done to the woman she said we had to do things this way or it would all beover for the supernatrals thats why we had to make everbody think she and kaleb was dead now you can understand why i didnt tell anyone cause he could read minds and if he got a glimse of anything about what truely happened he would have tried to kill us all.

just as i finshed telling everybody that in walks jake,kaylz with kaleb they walk straight over to me and give me my son and i show him to everyone after everyone had a hold and said how beautiful my son was, i headed upstaires to our room to find the bed emety and hear the shower running so i know were izzi is and go straight to the bathroom with our son in hand and no sooner i get to the door does it open and i am grabed by izzi into a hug and kiss and then she takes our son over to the bed and feeds him and then she is smilesing.

i walk over to the bed and sit next to her and put my arm around her and our son and kiss her on her cheek and tell her how much i love her and i never ever want to have to do that again.

she turns her head to look me in the eyes and then i see it in her eyes how much she loves me and our son and she opened her mouth to speak but befor she can i put my mouth to hers and pull her into a deep kiss and when we pull apart she says"i love you Blake night with all my heart and i never want to be with out you and our son".