Dream

Izzi sighed and shifted in her bed, her mind full of images: she was in her room. Blake lay on top of her, her breasts revealed to his hungry gaze, her hand slipping inside his slacks to curl around a warm and firm erection. He groaned, jerking in her hold, his body responding with eagerness. When her hand slid the length of him, he had to stop her or embarrass himself.

Growling deep in his throat, he bucked and shifted, rolling them so he was on his back on the bed, then rolling over to let her take control of the situation. Then abrupt shift startled Izzi into a gasp and made the top she wore gape open, revealing even more of her pale breasts. Taking advantage, Blake dropped his head to lick the smooth, salty-sweet skin as he'd longed to do earlier.

Izzi bit her lip, biting back a moan and squirming, struggling to free the hands he held captured in his own. He knew she wanted to touch him back, wanted to caress him as well, but he didn't have the control at the moment to allow that--and he wanted her as excited and hungry for him as he was for her. Shifting, he took both of her hands in one of his, then reached down to remove his belt.

"I could help with that," Izzi offered, arching restlessly beneath him. He fumbled one-handed with the chore, merely smiling and shaking his head. At last he succeeded in removing the item of clothing, then wrapped it around her trapped hands, slid the end through the buckle, and pulled it tight.

"What are you doing?" Izzi gasped as he tied the belt to her headboard. "I don't--"

He silenced her protest with a kiss.

Izzi arched on the bed, her mind a jumble of confusion. Somehow her fantasy was barreling out of control. Things had been fine in this dream until Blake turned the tables on her and rolled her onto her back, but now the fantasy was taking a path she had never expected--and she seemed helpless to stop it. Of course, Izzi wasn't sure she wanted to stop it, but the very fact that it was happening was bewildering. She was positive that she was alone in bed, dreaming, but she could feel Blake against her in the darkness, could smell the musky cologne he wore, could taste the essence of him as his tongue thrust into her mouth. Bemused, she decided to just go with it. Allowing her mouth to widen, her own tongue slid out to join and tangle with his, and she tugged uselessly at the belt around her wrists in a vain effort to free herself to hold and touch him too.

She was gasping when his mouth left hers, panting with excitement but disappointed that he had broken the kiss... until his mouth traveled down her throat to the swell of her breast. Somehow the shirt she wore had come open, leaving her naked to his pleasure. Fortunately, his pleasure was her own. She cried out and arched back as he caressed and suckled first one breast, then the other. When he moved lower, his lips trailing down her belly, Izzi moaned and shuddered, very aware that his fingers were leading the way, trailing down over her hipbone, then down her outer leg and up her thigh.

Her legs seemed unsure what to do, and Izzi shifted restlessly beneath his caress. First her thighs pressed together, then they opened slightly, then they simply quivered and twitched beneath Blake's fingers. Izzi wasn't much of a singer, but she suspected she hit a high C when his caress reached her center. She jerked, moaned, and twisted her head on the bed, especially when his mouth replaced his fingers.

She did very little thinking after that. The only cogent thought izzi managed was that Blake was damned good--but then, he'd had three years more of practice. Well, it showed. Izzi had never experienced anything like it. Blake had said earlier that her senses weren't as fully developed as his with being only half vampire, but she was definitely experiencing something intense. Her pleasure was perhaps not twenty times what it had once been at its peak, but it was at least two- or threefold. It was almost scary. Almost

The ringing of the phone woke Izzi. her eyes shot open, her mind and body immediately alert. Although her body appeared to have been already alert, if the feeling she was getting and the wet patch in her under wear were anything to go by. Forcing herself to ignore the clamoring of her body, she pushed herself up on the bed into a sitting persition. In the next moment, she had picked her phone up to see who was calling her and it turned out to be kaylz so i answer the call and said in a husky voice good morning.

and kaylz says "good morning to you. you sound like you had a very nice dream" and i hear her laugh down the phone.

so i ask her what is it she wants at this time in the morning and for waking me from the best dream ever.

she says" i am sorry for waking you from your wet dream but i just wanted to check that if it is still all right me coming up tomorrow hun".

sorry hun but ye everything is still set for tomorrow and thank you for waking me i need to get ready for my date at 10 this morning i said.

kaylz says "wow i hope you have a fab time and i want to meet him when i get up there i need to make sure he is going to treat you right".

i say of course your going to meet him hes mine and dads boss hunni and i cant wait till tomorrow to see you and danny.

"cool hun well i let you get ready for your date hun and i will see you tomorrow when i arrive ok".kaylz said.

ok thanks see you tomorrow. and we hung up and i went to get a shower to cool myself down and get ready for my date.

i pick out a very nice pair of light blue skinny jeans and an off the shoulder white top and my black ankle boots. 

then just as i was heading down the stairs the doorbell rang.