Truth

i sat there wait to hear what she was going to say then i heard it.

"your mother was a prueblooded vampire hunni so that would make you a half vampire half human" auntie carole said.

i was just as shocked as my father bye that so we sat there for 10minutes befor i asked my next question is my mother still alive then.

dad looked at me as if i had gone mad but i had this feeling that i was asking the right questions and i just needed the answers.

then my auntie carole said  " my my you are very bright just like your mother said you were and the answer to that question is".

then it went quiet for 5minutes befor someone else said"yes i am still alive how did you know sweetheart".

i was gob smack that it was my mother talking to me on the phone know and i just did'nt know what to say so dad took over and "ask my mother what the bloodly hell was she playing at pretening that she was dead 9years ago".

but befor mother could answer i said i take you found your soul-mate then and thats why you left like you did and do i have any new half brothers or sisters.

dad was looking at me like he has never seen me befor as i seem to know alot about vampires and the ins and outs of things but i know my father and ava are soul-mates and they would anything to be together so it just seems fitting that that would be the reason for it.

i heard my mother take a deep breath and say" yes it was and how did i know that was why she did what she did and ye i have a brother aged 8 and a sister aged 5".

so i told them all how i get these feeling and ideas in my head and heart about things and then and it just seems to be the truth i dont know how or why but it just happens.

then mum "goes on about how it could be my vampire side telling and makin me feel the truth about things and if it is then i should tell no one as it would bring me trouble cause everybody that has had that power they all end up being killed".

so i tell mum all about what happened with the wolf only a fews day after meeting him in his human form and then him trying to kill me now i know why and that i had to go cause i need to speack to some one about and tell them what i just found out.

of course mum tried telling me not to anyone but i told her i trust this man 100% cause i get feeling from him him that i acn and he would do anything to help me and keep me from harm.

so with that i said goodbye and asked mum if we could meet up so i could meet her and her family.

she said" that would be lovely and then she went on to say how sorry she was for the way she did things in stead of just saying that she was leaving and that she has never stoped loving me and said goodbye" and we hung up.

i then looked at dad and he was just sitting there with a face full of hurt and then he looked at me and i just got up and gave him huge hug and told him to go find ava and talk to her about everything that we just found out with that i left my dads office and went up to my room and pickedup my phone and called blake he picked it up on the first ring and "asked me if everything was ok".

just then when i heard his voice i could'nt breath and i just could'nt hold back all the hurt and anger i felt and started crying down the phone i was crying for a good 20minutes befor i pulled myself to gether and managed to ask himif he could come over because i needed to talk to him a about a few things that i had just learned.

he answered straight away saying" yes i will be there as soon as i can so please try not to get to upset things cant be as bad as they seem and he would see me soon".

i said ok i would try and that i would see him soon and thanks for coming.

he said "no problem bye sweetie".

so when  hung up i went in to my bathroom and switched on the shower and went back in my room an got a nice light blue dress with thin straps and and flowers on it and got some clean under wear and went for a shower and when i got out i dryed myself off and got dressed and then went on to do my hair and alittle make-up and then went into my room and put a film on and sat and watched it bye the time it had finished i was a sleep and i dreaming about the day i a came home from school to my front door wide open and when i walked in and thought the hallway to the kitchen like i always do i stopped at the kitchen door and screamed at the top of my lungs cause what i saw in the kitchen was blood al over the place and clothes riped and thown every were and then the police came and they did testing and it came back it was my mother blood and that my mother was probly dead ceacuse of how much blood there was in the kitchen and that was the i ended up in hospial as i feel to the foor and blacked out but when i feel i hit my head real hard on the tiles and cracked my head open it was hours befor i came around in the hospital by this time my dad was there and i could tell he had been crying to i new it was true i what i had seen i had to stay in over night just to make sure i was ok and and the i was relised the next day and i went to stay with kaylz for a few days and i got put on anti-depresstion tablets and i had to go talk to someone i had to do that for a year befor i was told i could top taking my medication and that i didnt need to Dr Rubin anymore i was so happy cause the only people that new was my dad kaylz and danny i never told anyone else about what i fould that day when i came home from school.

i got woke up by someone knocking on my bedroom door.