Kaylz finds out

After getting out the shower and getting dress in my leggings short shorts and my short sleeved shirt and my nikes. i head downstaires for a cupper and some breakfast i walk into the kitchen and there on the counter is my mug filled with coffee an breakfast all thanks to my love blake who is standing there just looking at me with his mouth wide open.

i just smile and tell him that if he keeps his mouth open any longer he will catch flys with that he snaps out of it and walks over to me and gives me such a kiss i nearly pass out.

we only pull apart cause someone coughs behind me i turn slowly to see kaylz and jake holding hands and smiling at each other and so i take it it went well between them and so i just ask to make sure.

so hows things between you two? i ask them.

they both look at each other with love in there eyes and they both turn back to us and say yes everything is great between us.

then kaylz turn to look me straight in the eyes and says" why in the hell did'nt you tell me about the vampires and wolfs your meant to be my best friend but you keeped every thing from me and now i just dont know what to say to you i just need time to think ok izzi". with that she turned around and walked back out the kitchen jake says"hes sorry for how things have turned out for us and that she will come around i just need to give her space",after he says goodbye to us he turns and follows after kaylz thats when i fall to the floor and break down then blake walks over to me and pulls me up to my feet and sets me on a seat at the table and then he says"she will come aroung love she just needs time to understand things and work everything out thats all".

i know he right but i cant help feel hurt by this if only i could have told her everything and thing would be alright between us now instead of me feel like crap and i turn to look blake in the eyes and say i know but it hurts to think she hates me cause i did'nt tell her about evrything thats going on with this town and me and even you and jake as for a she thinks i did'nt want to tell thats why jake was the one to tell her about us and everything else.

he pushes my breakfast towords me with my coffee but i just sit there looking at it untill it goes cold then i just put it in the bin and drink my coffe and grab my bag and head for the door to go to work just so i can though myself into work so i dont have to think to much about kaylz just as i was about to get in my car blake grabs me and pulls me to him and says"there is no way you driving your self in the state your in you will end up in a ditch or worst".so he pulls me to his car opens the door and puts me in fasterns my belt and closes the door and walks around to his side of the car and gets in and sets of for work once we arrive i dont notice untill blake says"come on love we need to be in work we cant sit the car allday".

thats when i look up and relise were already at work so i undo my belt and get out the car and go into work and head straight for my desk blake just goes into his office without saying anything to me cause he knows i'm not really here i, just an emty shell and that im just going though the mochines not really caring about whats going on around me i dont go for dinner i just carry on with the filing and putting the files on to the computer and sorting them in the cabinates.

Its 7pm befor i know it and time to go home so i clear my desk then head for the door befor blake can pull me into his car and drive me home i much rarvor walk that way i can think things though in my head and hopfully make sence of it befor i get home with that in mind i set of walking i make my way though town and then turn onto the lane that leads upto my house im about half way up befor i notice that there is someone following me and i pick up my pace to see if theare really following me so i cut though the woods that lead to the field next to my house and just as i get in the woods i hear the person following me now i wish i had just waited for blake to give me a lift home and just as everything goes quiet i start to think they have gone but the next thing i know conner mcbride and his side kick are standed just a few feet away from me and turn to look right in there faces and ask them what is it they want with me and why did you try to kill me conner.

he laughs at that and says"i fried to kill you befor you could join with blake beacusse i new you were his soul-mate and i did'nt want you to fully mate so i ran you off the road in the hopes you would be killed but it did'nt work for some reason that i dont know so now i'm just going to have to kidnap you untill blake consents to my demands then he can have you back if hes does'nt i will kill you both".

i ask what is it you want from blake that you would try to kill me and when that did'nt work kidnap me what could be that importent that you would have to do all that please tell me.

ok i will tell you i want him to suffer and give up his land so my people can have more and i want him to give up his title as prince casue he doesnt deserve it he is nothing but a spolt shit that if it doent go his way then its no way".

so that a goog enough reason to do all this to me just so you can hurt blake and get him to give up his title and land is that it.i asked.

"yes thats exactly the reason"conner said. 

then he walked slowly towords me and grab my wrists and pulls me towords him and then i black out.