what happen that day

i woke up and said come in and the door opened and in walked blake with chocalate ice cream and two spoons.

i smiled when i seen him and the ice cream.

he walked over to me and sat down on my the sofa next to me yes i have a sofa in my room i just turned to him and hugged him like my life depened on it then after a few minutes i let go and said sorry.

he just gave me a small smile and said "dont worry about it i want to help you anyway i can so come on tell me what you have found out to make you this upset".

well i asked him do you know the story about what happened to my mum.

he said "yes i heard about it from my father why".

ok right well here goes nothing well i went to the doctors to get a check up beacuse of the accident and he x-rayed my arm and that and then he told me everything was healed fully but he didnt know why so i came home and i asked my dad if i could have aword with him he said yes so i went into his office and told him what the doctor said and then asked him what my mother was cuase i need to know what i am so dad phoned my auntie carole and we asked her what my mother was and she said she was a pureblooded vampire so that makes me half and half and then when i thought about it i asked her if my mom was still alive and then it went quiet for 5 minutes befor someone answered saying yes i am alive but how did you know that so i told her that i just get these feeling and i know if it the trueth and then i asked her is the reason for leaving us was beacuse she found her soul-mate and she said yes it was but she could'nt understand how i know that as i was only 9 when she left and now she has a new family i have a brother who is 8years old and a sister who is 5years old and mum said that i must not tell anybody about the gift i have or they will try and kill me but i think mr mcbride nows thats why he tried killing me cause i got a really bad feeling of him when he came into the office.

blake sat and took everything in that i said and then he turns to me and says" that exsplanes things a little bit about you but what i dont under stand is why your mum did what she did she could have just ended things with your dad instead of pretening to be dead just so she could be with her soul-mate i have never heard of anybody doing it that way befor so i just cant imagaine what you went though when you walked in the kitchen and found what you did".

ye i can under stand a little bit about it beause i have seen how much soul-mates mean to each other just by watching my dad and ava and a few others around town but i dont fully think i can forgive her i went to hell after that and i have been on and off anti-depreestion tablets since and i had to talk to a dr for over a year to make sure i was'nt going to do anything stupid.

"i am very sorry for what you had to go though and i wish i could have been there for you but i didnt know you at the time but i am very glad that i can help you now if you let me help that is"blake said.

thanks and it means alot to have someone to talk to cause its not like i can just pick up the phone and call one of my best friends cause they have no clue whats going and then they are coming up at the weekend for the halloween party but i'm worried about that as they are human and i dont want anything to happen to them ava said the the prince will be at the party and that he will not let anything happen cause its agenst the law in the vampire world but i dont know i think everything is just getting to me at the minute the move then the wolf and then there this and i miss my friends and the fun we had.i said

he just gave me a sad smile and said"it must be very hard for you and do you fancy coming out with me all day tomorrow and we can have some fun and see if i can get  that brillient smile back on that face of yours". 

yes that would be lovely thank you i said.

so after i told him everything and we just sat there and watched a movie and i just cuddled into blake on the sofa he had his arm around me while he was resting his head on mine.

i was just starting to drop off to sleep when blake picked me up and carryed me over to my bed and put me down softly and tucked me in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said"goodnight and he would see me in the morning about 10am".

i mumbled a good night and i would see him in the morning and with that he left and i fell into a deep sleep.