The date

i made my way down the stairs and open the door to blake standing there in black jeans and a white long sleeved shirt and black shoes.

he says "wow you look beautiful today so are you ready to go on are date sweetie".

i look at him and say you dont look too bad your self mr and ye im ready if you are.

"ok then lets go"blake said.

i shought over my shoulder bye to dad and ava and tell them i will be back later today and with that i went out the door and walked over to blakes car and just as i got to it he opened the door for me to get in and then he closed it like a true gentleman and he walked round the car and got in the car and started up and then we were on are way.

i look over at him i see hes looking at me with what luck like lust filled eyes and i smile and he returns to look at the road.

i ask him were are we going he says"i am taking you to the fair thats in town and then later on for dinner how that sound".

i look at him and say ye that sounds great ive not been to a fair for years and i think it will be a lot of fun so with that we carried on are way to the fair and in 10 minutes we were there and blake got out the car walked round to my side and opened the door and gave me his hand to get out.

we walked into the fair ground and first we went on the the big wheel and then on the rollacoster type ride witch was really fun and then he took me on the waltser and bye the end of that ride i was laughing so hard i was crying so then we went to get some cnady floss and something to drink and then we went on the bumber cars and i have not had this much fun in years.

bye the time we had finished in the fair ground it was 4pm so we went to dinner and it was a fancy restaurant as we walked up he opened the door for me and put his hand on lower back to guild me though the door and then told the gentleman his name and he showed us to are seats and gave us menus and said that the waiter will be will us soon.

so with that he left and i started looking at the menu i soon new what is was i was having as i just love my steak and chips so thats what we both ordered and i asked for a glass of coke and blake asked for the same.

then when are meal arrived we started eating and chatting about when we were growing up and how much we did the same and that we both hated school and was glad it was over and its not a bad town to live and work in really.

once we had finished the waiter came bak took are plates and asked us if we wanted and desert we both got chocalate cake and we ate them and then blake paid and we left and he then turned to me and asked"me if i wanted to go to the movies and watch red with him".

i looked at him and said ye i would love to go to the movies with him and with that we headed for the car and we were off to the movies and we watched the movie and bye the time it finished it was 10pm and blake said"its getting late so he was going to take me home".

so on the way home i turned to blake and said today was the most fun i have had in years and i am so glad that we went to the fair and dinner was lovely and the movie just top it of for the best day since i moved to this area.

blake said"he was very glad i had a great day and he had a great time today aswell and he really enjoyed spending time with me and he would like to do it again sometime".

i said i would like that very much and i enjoyed spending time with him aswell.

by this time we were at my house and blake was opening my door and giveing me his hand and helping me out the car and walked me up to my door and i opened the door and said goodnight and he replyed says"goodnight an sweet dreams" and then he gave me a kiss on the cheek and i blushed and smiled at him.

i said thank you for a lovely day.

with that he turned and went back to his car and waved just befor pulling away and i then went inside and said hi to dad and ava and then went upstaires into my room and went for a shower got in my pjs and went to bed.

no sooner i was in a deep sleep the dream started.

Izzi sighed and shifted in her bed, her mind full of images: she was back in her room. Blake lay on top of her, her breasts revealed to his hungry gaze, her hand slipping inside his slacks to curl warm and firm around his erection. He groaned, jerking in her hold, his body responding with eagerness. When her hand slid the length of him, he had to stop her or embarrass himself.

Growling deep in his throat, he bucked and shifted, rolling her onto her back in the bed, then rolling over her to take control of the situation. The abrupt shift startled Izzi into a gasp and made the top she wore gape open, revealing even more of her pale breasts. Taking advantage, Blake dropped his head to lick the smooth, salty-sweet skin as he'd longed to do earlier.

Izzi bit her lip, biting back a moan and squirming, struggling to free the hands he held captured in his own. He knew she wanted to touch him back, wanted to caress him as well, but he didn't have the control at the moment to allow that--and he wanted her as excited and hungry for him as he was for her. Shifting, he took both of her hands in one of his, then reached down to remove his belt.

"I could help with that," Izzi offered, arching restlessly beneath him. He fumbled one-handed with the chore, merely smiling and shaking his head. At last he succeeded in removing the item of clothing, then wrapped it around her trapped hands, slid the end through the buckle, and pulled it tight.

"What are you doing?" Izzi gasped as he tied the belt to his headboard. "I don't--"

He silenced her protest with a kiss.

Izzi arched on the bed, her mind a jumble of confusion. Somehow her fantasy was barreling out of control. Things had been fine in this dream until Blake turned the tables on her and rolled her onto her back, but now the fantasy was taking a path she had never expected--and she seemed helpless to stop it. Of course, Izzi wasn't sure she wanted to stop it, but the very fact that it was happening was bewildering. She was positive that she was alone in bed, dreaming, but she could feel Blake against her in the darkness, could smell the musky cologne he wore, could taste the essence of him as his tongue thrust into her mouth. Bemused, she decided to just go with it. Allowing her mouth to widen, her own tongue slid out to join and tangle with his, and she tugged uselessly at the belt around her wrists in a vain effort to free herself to hold and touch him too.

She was gasping when his mouth left hers, panting with excitement but disappointed that he had broken the kiss... until his mouth traveled down her throat to the swell of her breast. Somehow the shirt she wore had come open, leaving her naked to his pleasure. Fortunately, his pleasure was her own. She cried out and arched back as he caressed and suckled first one breast, then the other. When he moved lower, his lips trailing down her belly, Izzi moaned and shuddered, very aware that his fingers were leading the way, trailing down over her hipbone, then down her outer leg and up her thigh.

Her legs seemed unsure what to do, and Izzi shifted restlessly beneath his caress. First her thighs pressed together, then they opened slightly, then they simply quivered and twitched beneath Blake's fingers. Izzi wasn't much of a singer, but she suspected she hit a high C when his caress reached her center. She jerked, moaned, and twisted her head on the bed, especially when his mouth replaced his fingers.

She did very little thinking after that. The only cogent thought Izzi managed was that Blake was damned good--but then, he'd had three hundred years of practice. Well, it showed. Izzi had never experienced anything like it. Blake had said earlier that her senses weren't fully developed, but she was definitely experiencing something intense. Her pleasure was perhaps not twenty times what it had once been at its peak, but it was at least two- or threefold. It was almost scary. Almost.

was woke up by her alarm going off telling her its time to get up so i got at of bed and headed for the shower.