the next day

i woke up in blakes arms and i turned to look at him and he was still sleeping so i just layed there watching him sleep befor long he says good morning and then opens his eyes to look at me so i give a kiss then reply good morning to you too.

then i sy looking at the clock on my bedside table it 7:30 am and we need to get up and get ready for work so i pull away from blake much to his dismay and head for my cupboard and pull out my light blue skinny jeans and off the shoulder white top and then grab my black and red lacy under wear and go into the bathroom for a shower just as i was getting in i feel two hands pull me backwords and i know its blake and so i turn around and look at him and say i need to get a shower and get ready for work and so do you with that i give him another kiss and pull away and jump in the shower befor he can pull me back. i hear him laugh on the other side of the shower curtain.

so i started washing my hair, body and shave and things bye the time i had finished and got out of the shower i could help but think of everything that had happened yesterday and i was so lost in thought i didnt even relise blake was in front of me naked till he asked me if i was alright and then i noticed and blushed and mumbled a ye im fine with that i ran out the bathroom and down the staires to the kitchen to put the coffee on and make breakfast for everybody and i had just finished putting the coffee on when in walks kaylz and ava they both look at me and ask if i am alright after yesterday i just reply yes im fine thanks and say to ava i am really looking forward to the wedding and have they set a date yet or not.

she blushes and says"yes we were thinking january the 15th and i would like you two to be my bridemaids please".

me and kaylz just stare at her for a minute then reply yes we would love to be your bridemaids ava.

i turn to kaylz and ask her if she is still coming to work with me today or did she have plans with jake.

she turn very red in the face and says"yes of course im still coming to work with you and im meet jake for lunch".

just as we finished talking in walks blake and my dad carring kyle and dad looks like he just been havin words with blake but when they see me watching them the both smile and say morning to everyone and blake walks towards me and give me a kiss on the cheek and then we sit at the table and eat breakfast and then me kaylz and blake head for blakes car and set off for work.

once we arrive at work blake parks the car and give me his hand to get out the car and then we head into the building and once at my desk i notice that blake office door is open so i walk in to see if he wants any coffee brought to him and no sooner am i in the office i see that dennis blakes father is there so i asked both of them if they would like anything to drink and blake smiles and says he will have a coffee and then dennis says"its nice to see you again izzi how are you doing i see you and my son are getting along very nicely im happy for you both and i will have a coffe with one sugar please ".

i smile and say it nice seeing you again to and im doing great thanks and yes be and blake are getting on very well thank you. and with that i left to get the coffees and a few minutes later i walked back into the office with the coffee and said my byes and went back to my desk and kaylz helped my with my paper work and sorting and tidying the cabinates and once we were done it was 1:30 pm so i went and knock on blakes office i heard a come in so i walked in and went straight to blake gave him a kiss and told him i was going for lunch with kaylz and jake  and i will be back in hour if he needs anything to give me a call with that said i headed for the door just as i was about to go thought it blake was next to me giving me another kiss and said"goodbye and be careful and that he will see when i get back".

with that he let me go and i walked out of his office and went to meet kaylz and jake in the main entrance and we left and headed for the indians for lunch we were seated in a table next to the window and givin menus i already new what i wanted to i said i would like the mixed kebab for my starter and main kurma and pilua rice and plain nan and a coke for a drink. then he turned to kaylz and she order the onion bajis and main tikka massala plain rice and plain nan and a bottle of water jake ordered the mixed kebab anad main chicken madras and pilua rice and onion nan and a coke with all the order the waiter left us.