wedding day

well it been a two months since everything went down with Blakes uncle and we were almost back to normal untill this morning when i was woken up at 5:30 by kaylz and ava telling me it was time to get up and get showered as i need to start getting ready as today is my wedding day and i am not felling well i think its just nerves and all i hope i dont think it would be a great day to find out if there is any problems today of aldays so i got up and went in to my bathroom and started to run the shower and then i start getting undressed and do my teeth and then get in the shower and get washed befor i started getting shouted at from kaylz and ava and just as i got out the shower i hear my mother voice enter the room and ask were i am and them they start talking about what they are gunna do when i finaly get out the bathroom so i tried my self off and took a deep breath and opened the door and said hello to my mother.

my mother started to cry and then hugs me and inbetween the sobs i her her mumble hello and that she cant beeave that im getting married today and she is so happy for me.

i smile and return the hug and then pull away and walk over to the dresser and sit down then all three of them got to work.

after hours of them pulling and plucking her and there i was done hair half up and curled and make-up done lightly and then it was time for my dress to be putt on.

then so i opened up the bag and looked over to everyone to see them smileing at me and i could see the tears in there eyes as they took in me and the dress with everything to matched.

they all said the same thing that i was beautiful and that i would look great on the cover of a magazine for wedding dresses.

my dress was a bodice and then flows down and out into a fish tail and it was cream with bits of red ribbons just under the bust area and with little pieces of red gems over the whole dress and it went with my cream and red shoes.

once i was done and had my teara on and vail over my face it was time to go donestaires to meet my dad who was giving me away and i almost cried when i saw him in his tux with a big smile on his face and the first thing hes says is"you look breath takingly beautiful sweetheart".

thank you dad you clean up nice your self i say with a smile.

then he takes my hand and then turns and asked me "are you ready to get married".

i reply yes im ready dad i want to spend the rest of my life with the man i love and our son and family by our side so lets get this over with shale we.

with that said we headed for the ballroom were everyone was waiting for me to make my enterance to hear goes nothing the doors open and the music starts to play and they all go quiet as me and my dad start to walk down the middle of the ballroom making our way towards the otherside of the room and standing there in a black tux with a red tie was Blake and i could'nt help but notice the big smile on his face that reched up to his eyes and his eyes were locked on me and i had to remember i was walking down the middle to were i needed to be so i could marry this man i love with all my heart so with that in mind i carry on to him.

once we get there my dad puts my hand in blakes and then takes a step back and goes over to sit with ava and there son and my son.

i look up into Blakes eyes i smiles when he life up the vail and then we look at the father who is marrying us we say hello and then he begins with the vows to witch repete and then he says to Blake you may now kiss your wife and his does just that.

we break apart and turn to see everyone clapping and saying congratulations and then i bend down to pick up my son as he come up with my dad and ava.

i smile at them both and then we all head for the garden to the after party and then later me and blake were going away to an unknown place at the minute so i am just enjoying the party befor i need to leave so i dance with blake and he says"i love you mrs Night i cant wait to spend the rest of our lifes togeather with our son freinds and family by our side"

i look into his eyes and say to him that i feel the same but there is something i fell that is differnt about us after everything that has happened and i just so glad that everyone we love is ok and that we are doing great we are married now and we can start to live our lifes and enjoy our son together and watch him grow and maybe have more little ones running around our new house what do you think babe. i say with a smile.

i see in his eyes that his is thinking over what i just said and then i see it click in his head at what i was telling him then i see the biggest smile on his face and then he kisses me with all the loveing feeling he has for us and i return it then he pulls back and then he asks me"love are you telling me that you pregent again".

i smile and nod my head then im pulled into a tight hug and he kisses me again then he pulls me towards the table and tell me to sit down i gladly take a seat and then kaylz comes over and asks why did he just tell me to sit down so i tell her and then im cover my ears as she screams and jumps up and down and hugs me and says"congratulations" then she leave as my dad ava and mum come over to say hi and ask if everything is ok i tell them everything is great and that they are gunna be grandparents again and then i pulled into more hugs and kisses and just i am felling tierd Blake come back and tells them to leave alone and that we were leaving as i'm tierd and need to rest they all nod the heads and say goodbye and then we leave.

i get lifted up of the floor into Blake arms and we make are way to our home with Layton with us and once there we put him to bed and make our way to our bedroom and then he puts me down on the bed and goes to change when he gone i get up and slip out of my dress and then walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower and get in with blake right behind me and as i turn around i can see it in his eyes that he is just as turned on as i am and in need of release so he kisses me on the lips with all the passion and love in him and then he makes his way down ym neck and with small kisses and he hands are on my breasts and gropping and pulling and i let out a moan and he then lowers his head to my right breast and sucks my nipple into his mouth pulling another moan from me and so i pull my hands into his hair and then i get lost in the feelings he is giveing me and making me feel and i love it then he slowly move to my left breast and give that just the same attention as he gave the right one and one of his hand slips down my belly down towards my secret place and give it all the attention he wants and this just makes me moan even louder and i hear him moan with me this time and i pull him up bye his hair and kiss him with everything i am and then beg him to take me and fill me till i pass out witch he gladly does.

after hours i finaly rest my head on his chest with heavy lids and i mumble a i love you befor i fall asleep just i drop of i hear blake tell me he love me to.