it's all over

I finish feeding Kaleb and change him and got him settled in his cot befor i go and get something to eat from the kitchen and just as im about to sit down in walks everyone and they stand looking at me for a few minutes befor my dad asks"how are you feeling sweetheart".

im just about to answer when i feel arms wrap around my waist i know who it is with out looking up so i settle back into blakes chest and tell them im feeling great and i that i so glad i got my closeure for what he tried to do to me and my son i see them all nod and they all say there glad were alive and hope everything is fine for awhile we laugh at that and then they leave the room and it just blake and me i lift my head and kiss him and he just pulls me up and lead me back up to our room.

Almost afraid to speak, Izzi answered him by allowing her lips to part and drawing the tip of his finger into her mouth as he had done to her that first night. Her tongue slid forward to rub across the rounded flesh as she suckled him lightly. The sudden glow in his eyes told her it had been a good answer. He tugged his finger free and replaced it with his tongue as his mouth covered hers.

Izzi welcomed the invasion, her body bursting into flame as if all the hours between their first kiss and this had never happened. Oh yes, she thought faintly as his arms wrapped around her. She wanted to satisfy them both. Then she lost the capacity to think as she became aware of his hand sliding up her stomach toward her breast.

Blake had been strapped down to the bed the last time they'd kissed, leaving him unable to touch her. He wasn't now. Izzi gasped as he cupped her breast, then moaned and arched into his touch as he squeezed gently. When he used his thumb and one finger to pluck at her suddenly erect nipple through her blouse.

Izzi fears and worries about their safety rapidly began to fade as he caressed her. Even her exhaustion seemed to disappear as Blake released her breast and moved his fingers to the buttons of her blouse. She would have told him to just rip it open, but it was difficult to talk around his tongue in her mouth, so Izzi left him to it and set her own hands to tugging his T-shirt upward.

She barely got it halfway up his back before pausing to take the opportunity to run her hands over the flesh she'd revealed.

His back was smooth and wide and hard, it felt good against her fingers and palms, but it soon wasn't enough and she began tugging at his T-shirt again until she couldn't pull it any farther up. Before she could become frustrated at her efforts being hampered, Blake broke their kiss and leaned back. Izzi's hands fell away and she instead caressed him with her eyes as he grabbed the T-shirt and jerked it over his head.

The man might be a psychologist who sat around in his office all day, but you couldn't tell that from the muscular chest he had. Izzi sighed with pleasure and leaned forward to run her hands down the muscular surface as he tossed the T-shirt aside, but it was all the touching he allowed her. Brushing her hands out of the way, he caught her blouse and Izzi glanced down to see that he'd finished unbuttoning it before stopping. Now he stripped it from her, drawing it down her arms to leave her seated before him in black slacks and a white lace bra.

"Beautiful," Blake murmured, then his hands reached for the two white cups and clasped her breasts through the bra.

Izzi inhaled, her back straightening and pushing her breasts forward, as he leaned forward to kiss her again. She let her arms slide around his shoulders as their bodies pressed together. Blake kissed her only once before allowing his mouth to trail to the side, across her cheek to her ear.

She moaned as he nibbled briefly there, then he trailed his teeth and lips down along her neck. izzi didn't realize he was urging her backward until she felt the bed at her back. Blake followed her down, his mouth moving back to hers to kiss her again, distracting her so