The dress fitting

It was about a week after blake asked me to marry him everybody was happy for us both and if i was away from blake i alway had a gaurd with me to make sure i was am safe so as me ,kaylz,ava and my gaurd mick made are way to the shop for us to pick out what sort of dress i would like as my bridemaids dress and so i could get fitted cause it had to be made for me and one i had decided on strapless and tight under the bust with diamondtys jusr around the top of the bust area and a pink ribbon just under the bust so that it would match with the coulor of the flowers ava was having at the wedding and it was cream cause ava didnt want to much coulor so it would be nice and light and the dress would flow from being tight under the bust outwards towards the floor. 

once we were finished with the fitting it was time to go for lunch so we headed for the resturant that we were meet dad and blake at so once we entered the hostess just looked at us and did'nt even bother to ask our names and started to lead the way over to the table were they were sat and that when i noticed that dennis was there so i just smiled and sat down next to blake and gave him a kiss and asked how was his day.

he says"it has been fun getting fitted for a tux,how was your day did you find a dress".

yes we managed to find a dress for both of us and they are going to be breath taking if i do sayso myself and ava wedding dress is beautiful she is going to look beautiful in it i say.

they i turn and say hello to everyone else thats at the table, dad smiles at me and jake says hello and then dennis says"i hear there is a need to congratulate you and my son on getting engaged i am hppy for the both of you".

i blush and say thank you. 

then Blake turns to his father and says"yes i still cant beleave she said yes to me but im very happy she did beacuse i love her so much". then he turns to me and looks me in the eyes and leans in to kiss me.

then the waiter arrived asking what would we like to drink me,blake,jake and kaylz ordered white wines and dad,ava and dennis ordered red wine and then we were left with the menus while he went to get our drinks.

me,ava,kaylz and jake ordered hunters chicken and salad while Blake,dad,and dennis ordered the steak,chips and peas medium rare.

while we were waiting for our food to arrive we were talking about the planes for the wedding and going over a few things. So we were talking about were the after party was going to happen witch was going to be in a markey behind our house and the wedding its self was going to be held in the church just down the road from home. 

once we were going though the coulors of the flowers and the table covers witch were going to be cream,light pink and blue.we went on to talk about where they were going for there honeymoon witch dad said was going to be the best cause he was taking her to cypras for 2 nights and i told dad that i would watch kyle while they went so they could spend the time together.

they both turned to me and asked"are you sure sweetheart you dont have to watch kyle my parents will take him you know".

i just look at them and say who do you think hes more likly to settle with while your away cause i know your parent love him but they dont really spend that much with him so i know he will be much happyer staying with me and you both know it.

they just look at each other and then they turn to me and say are you sure you dont mind cause we would be very greatful to you for watching kyle for them while they were away.

ye im sure i would rather that then let him go to some he does'nt really know.i said.

then they turn towards blake and i follow there gaze and see the face blake has on as hes looking at me i cant quiet make it out but i do know he not bothered with me saying that i will watch kyle while they are away so i was'nt bothered to much so i will just ask him later.

thats when are food arrived just as we finished talking about the honeymoon and things so we all started to ear are lunch and i was about half way though when i had to rush to the bathroom and i was hanging over the toilet and bring up the dinner i had just eatern once i was sure i had finished i went and wet my face and went back to the table once everybody else had finished the waiter asked who would like desert and who would like coffee well there was three for desert and 3 for coffee and one glass of water cause i did'nt want to try and risk anything else.

once everyone had finished we all left i went straight to blakes car and got in and i was waitin for him to get in and take me home once he was in the car he turns to me and asks "are you ok".

ye im ok just dont think that the meal agreed with me thats all im much better know.i say.

with that we were on our way home once there blake came round the car and opened the door and helped me out then we went in and everybody was already there enjoying a drink once we walked in and dad gave blake a drink and then he went to past one to me but i turned it down and went into the ktchen to get a bottle of water i turned to see kaylz stud there looking at me.

so i sit down at the table and she sit next to me and then she turns to me and asks"what going on with you hunni you have never had that reaction to hunters chicken befor".

i know kaylz i think im pregent but i wont know till later when i take the test but i dont want to doing on my own will you come with me please.i say.

"yes of course i will be there with you"kaylz said.

with that we got up to go upstaires blake comes out the living room and asks "were are you two going".

i turn to him and say we just going up staires cause kaylz wants to see my dress for the halloween party. i say to him.

"ok well come back down once your done i am getting lonely without you sitting with me in there"blake says.

ok i wont be long and give him a kiss on the lips and turn and head upstairs with kaylz right behind. me.

once in my room and we head straight for the bathroom and i take the test and we wait the three minutes and then we both look at it and see that it is posative so thats why i though up at the resturant then kaylz how am i going to tell blake about this.i ask her.

kaylz pulls me in to a hug and says"tell him tomorrow juring the halloween party and i think he will be over joyed with the news cause did you see his face when you offerd to watch kyle it was a face that wished that is was yours and his child that you were watching".

are you sure cause i dont know.i say.

yes im sure izzi thats what his face said beleave me about this you know when im right and im right about this.kaylz say.

ok then i think we better get back downstires befoe they come asking what were really up to. i said and then we left the bathroom and head downstires and everyones still in the living room and i walk straight to blake and sat on his lap and smiled at him and gave kim a kiss. i stayed for a little while longer and then i turned to blake and said i going up to bed so i will see you when you come up and gave him a kiss befor getting up and saying goodnight to everyone and headed up to bed.

i was half asleep when i feel two arms go around me and pull me to his cheast and i fell into a deep sleep.