first day of work

when i woke up the next day to my alarm going off it was 6:30 in the morning so i got up went for a shower and then got dried and got dressed in black skinny jeans and a red low cut long sleeved top and put my hair up in a tail put my ankle boots on looked at myself in the mirror just to make sure i looked ok.

i went downstairs to get breakfast and coffee from the kitchen were ava was sat she wished me good luck for my first day of work and then i grabed my bag and car keys and headed out the front door with a shought over my shouder saying bye to dad and ava and went to the car dad had bought me and started it up and set of for work.

when i arrived at my new job witch was working for the company witch blake owned i was one more employee and so i went in and went straight to his office to find out what i was going to being doing today i only had to put files in the cabinates and make phone calls and sort meetings out and get coffee for him and tell him when clients arrive to see him did'nt sound to bad.

overall its not a bad job he is pritty nice and not an asshole like my last boss who tried to get in my pants and when i said no he told me to get out not come back as i no longer worked there ye he was a dick.

well first day was over with since i only have to work from 9am till 6pm i was on my way out when blake walks upto me and asked me to go to a meeting with him.

i said yes i can do that but i just had to make a quick call to my dad and tell him that i was going to be home late.

when i was done blake led me to his car a black ford escort with nice leather seats and nice intera he opened the door for me to climb in and then walked round the car and got in himself and started the car.

when we got to were we were going it was a restaurant and it was very fancy so blake held the door open for me as we went in he told the lady his name and she took us to a table were 3 men sat at it one was in his 40s black hair and the same gery-blue eyes as blake and the other too were both blond hair and green eyes and quit well built and they were all dressed in dark suits and ties.

when we got to the table blake said "hello father this is my new assistant and micheals daughter.

his father then looked abit shocked at the news and then looked at me with a look i could not place and then he said "hello my dear its lovely to meet you i have worked with your father for a very longtime and i am very sorry for what happened with your mother".

i said thanks and its nice to meet you too but i am sorry if i seem up front but i thought this was a work meeting and not a family reunion.

they all just looked at me like i had just run in front of a bus or something.

blake was the first to say something with a smile on his face" it is a work meeting and we are gunna talk about things over dinner i just had to interduce you to my father is very good friends with your father and he was there for him after what happened with your mother so if you dont mind would you care to sitdown please".

i just stud there staring at them and then i said i was truely sorry turned and walked out of the restaurant and went to collect my car then went home as i was feeling very small now and by the time i got home dad was stud at the door and he was looking very upset witch is not good.

so as i got out my car and walked upto the house he waited till i was in the door befor he started shouting at me about being very rude to his boss and friend and that i better not carry on with my behavier or he was sending me to live with my anutie and uncles in scotland and then he walked away.

so i just walked upstairs to my room got in my shower and got my pjs on and got into bed without any tea as i was not feeling hungry after a little while ava came up to ask me if i wanted anything to eat but i just said no thank you and she went away then i fell a sleep.

when my alarm was going of in the morning i got up and got dressed in my black and white dress and jacket and grabed a cup of coffee and then went out the front door and got in my car and went to work.

i arrived at work and there was files on my desk so i just got started on them and then filed them in the cabinate and then went to get coffee and took some into Blake left it on his desk and walked out to my own desk and carryed on with my wotk till a gentleman walked upto my desk saying that his name was conner mcbride and he has a meeting with blake at 11am so i buzzed blake told him mr mcbride was here and showed him in to blake office.

it was two hours later that mr mcbride left giving me a wink on his way out and then i turn to see blake standing there looking at me with a look on his face and im posiative that hes jelaous but in a flash the look is gone and he goes back into his office and i get back to work and then i look up and relise its 7pm so finish what im doing the i head into to tell mr night im going home and i would see him in the morning he said" good night and see you in the morning" with that i left the building and got in my car.

as i was about to go on my way  i saw a few people on each of the corners of the office building and it looked like they we waiting for someone to come out of the building but i know there is only one person left in that building mr night so i pick up my phone and gave him a call as i was driving away just to let him know that there were three men on one corner of the building and four big built men on the otherside of the building waitin for some one to come out and that he is the only one left in the building.

blake said " thank you and go stright home and dont worry about him he can take care of himself with that he hung up the phone.

i looked at my phone and said ok and good night to the dead line then i put my phone a way and went home.

bye the time i got home and had my dinner with dad and ava i still had'nt heard anything from mr night so i went upstairs to get ready for bed and climbed into to it trying to go to sleep but i just could'nt go to sleep cause i was worried about mr night and so i got up and got my phone out of my bag and text mr night asking if he was ok.

i got a reply a few minutes later saying yes i am fine and at home in bed and that he would see me in the morning at work then he said goodnight and hung up.

happy with that i got back into bed and went into a deep sleep.