I thought i was alone but then!!

"Elizaibeth get out of bed now" said dad.

i'm awake be down in a minute ok dad. i said. 

"ok just make sure you dont go back to sleep we have to leave soon" dad said.

i wont. i said.

ye i thought this is the worst day so for and having to move today on top of everything else so ye i dont want to get up cause i dont want to leave my best friends behind kaylz she is 5ft 4" dark brown hair that has a hint of red in the sun brown eyes slim build and you dont want to piss her off cause she has a temper but she has her funny side aswell and then there is danny 5ft 10" dark brown hair greens eyes fantastic build and he is great at sports and a very outgoing guy and they have been my best friends since i was 3 and im going to miss them.

i'm 19 years old i have light brown hair hazel eyes and im 5ft 8" and im moving from preston lancashire to a house in northumberland country side all casue dad got offed a new job in his company that he has worked at for over 12years now and dad wanted a new life after what happened to mum 9 years ago after that dad has not been the same always thoughing himself in to work and traveling here and there for work so i have pritty much brought my self up since i was 10 years old thats why i love my friends they were there for me when i need them the most.

so i got dressed in my black skinny jeans black crop top and my black ugg boots and went down stairs to the kitchen for breakfast just as i walked in the door.

dad said "good morning". 

good moring dad. i replyed.

i was looking in the fridge for some juice just and something for my breakfast as dad said "i know you dont want to move hun but its for the best you know that right i love you more then anything in the world".

ye i know dad i love you to it's just im gunna miss my friends and this has house thats all they have been like apart of this family.i said.

dad kissed my forheadbefor he started makin eggs and bacon for breakfast then after breakfast we had to leave at 11am but i was not going anywere without saying good buy to my besties so they were havin breakfast with us this morning just so we could spend time together befor i had to leave.

kaylz said "i am gunna come see you at ur new house right though the hoildays and stuff so dont think your going to get rid of me that easy" .

i know hun i cant wait for you both to see the new house but im really gunna miss are mad weekends i said.

we all laughed at that cause when we went out we usely got into trouble for something or other thats another reason dad wants to move so i can start over and get a job and sort my self out cause since what happened to mum 9 years ago i have been all over the place getting into trouble and just not caring about anything at all i have also been on anti-depresstion tablets for about 5 years to try and help me with my moods.

so when we were all done with breakfast we went out to help dad load the rest of the van up once we were finished we all said are goodbyes.

bye kaylz i really am gunna miss you, you have been like a sister to me and i cant wait till the halloween party. i said

she gave me a hug and said good bye and that it would be the best halloween party ever.

danny came over and said that he was gunna try and get up for halloween but he was not sure what with work and everything but gave me a big hug and a prezzie and then pussed me towards the van cause dad was saying its time to go.

just befor i got in the van i turn back round and said to danny i am really gunna miss are little talks and stuff you really are like my twin you know.

so with finale goodbye's and hugs i got in the van and dad asked "if i was ready cause we need to get going as it was a 3 and half hour drive to the new house".

i turned to dad and said ye lets get going.

and so then we were on are way to a new area and new house

This my first story so please read and vote and let me know if you have any ideas and i will consider them. thanks xxxxx