new house

we had just pulled upto this house that had a big driveway and nice tidy front garden and the house it self was WOW the front of the house you could see the garage witch would fit 2/3 cars in without a problem and the the building had a big double front door and big windows on either side of the door up stairs there were three double windows and the builing was painted white with a black roof.

dad said " i take it you like the house then".

i must have been standing staring for a while.

ye i love it but how can we afford this house it much have cost a fortune i said. as i looked at my dad. he just didnt look back me as if he didnt hear me witch was not like dad to ignor me like that, i just pushed it a side and went into the house and looked around we had two to front rooms with very nice sofa in and a big t.v in one of them and then there was a nice dinning room with a table and 8 chairs and side units and when i came into the kitchen it was beautiful and as i was looking round the room and my eyes landed on a woman standing next to the back door.

she must have been 5ft 8" with blond hair and when she turned round and looked at me i noticed she had bright blue eyes and she had a baby bump, so you could say i stud there with my jaw on the floor woundering whats going on and who this woman is.

the woman said "hello".

i soon relised she was talking to me so i pulled myself together and said hello back then dad walked in the kitchen and went stright towards her and hug and kissed her right in front of me then he relised i was standing there and went red in the face then pulled himslf together and said "this is Ava my girlfriend. Ava this is my daughter Elizabeth"

i stud there just looking at them and then i just turned right back around and ran out the house all the way down the road till i came to a field that went up to a hill so i went in to the field and headed up to the top of the hill sat there for i dont know how long but it soon started getting dark and then i relised its getting late and looked around and saw a group of friends walking in the field just at the bottom of the hill they were slowly making there way up it so i got up and started making my way down the hill trying to not let them see me but one of them saw me and looked me right in the eyes and then turned away to carry on with his friends.

i then carryed on down the hill slowly and made my way towards my new house and tried to creep in the front door and go stright upstairs without anyone seeing me, but i got half way up befor my dad came out the living room and spotted me and shouted to me telling me to come down to the living room he wanted to talk to me about what happen today.

i said i would be down in a minute i was going to wash up and be down in a few minutes.

so i carryed on upstairs to my room and got washup in my on-suit and then went downstairs and went into the living room to see my dad sitting on one sofa with Ava and then on the other sofa sat a man i say he was in his early 20s and he was about 6ft 3" black hair with grey-blue eyes and lush lips and well built and he was wearing dark jeans and a long sleeved blue shirt and black shoes.

so i walked in and sat on the only chair on its own so that i would not have to sit next to him on the sofa. i dont know why i didnt want to sit next to him there was something about him i was posative about it but i took my mind away from him and focused on my dad and Ava and then i looked at the bump dad noticed what i was looking at and blushed.

so i started my saying i was sorry for running out like i did it was just a shock to see ava standing in the kitchen as i didnt know you were seeing anybody.

dad said " i was waitin for the right moment to tell you hunni but then it was time to move and i just forgot to say befor we got here and yes the baby is mine so your going to be a big sister".

i said thats great dad congrats and i hope your very happy together. then i got up and gave them a hug and then i asked so is this were you nave been traveling to when you are working.

said said"yes hunni this is the area i have been working in for the last 6 years i meet ava about 3 years ago and we had a few dates and then i asked her out and we have been dateing since, i am very sorry you had to find out the way you did hunni".

its fine dad as long as your happy together i know whats its been like for us over the last 9 years since mum but i always hoped you would find someone else to be happy with. i said.

and thats when someone coughed and we all looked to the man sitting on the sofa.

then he said "hello my name is Blake Night and i am pleased to meet you after hearing what your father has said about you and i am glad to finaly meet you.

i was a bit shocked at first then i relised he was talking to me. so i pulled myself around and said its nice to meet you to and i hope my father has not said anything bad about me. but for give me for being in polight but how do you know my father.

they all just looked at me then at blake to hear him say "i'm your fathers boss".

i said WHAT!! how is that possible your only a little older then me.

Blake smiled and said "ye its true i am only a little older but it was my father comany befor mine so he has just handed it down to me so i thought i would come and say hello you everybody".

i made the o face and then blushed and returned back to my seat and we chatted for a little while and we got on well just as he was about to leave he turned and asked"me if i would like to come work for him at the company as his personal assistant".

i was a little shocked at first that he would ask me to be his personal assistant since hes just meet me but on the other hand i do need a job so i said yes i would like that very much thank you.

so we all said good night and he left. once i closed the door i turned round to see dad smileing at me i asked what was he smiling at but he just replyed nothing and good luck with your new job.

with a good night to ava and dad i went up to my bed room and got dressed for bed and then i climbed into bed i was lyeing there thinking over everything that had happened today after a while i finaly fell into a deep sleep.