shocked

he was just sitting there looking at me with a face i could not under stand and then he gripped my hand and gave me the biggest smile i have ever seen on his face.

"do you really mean that you want to get to know me and that you dont mind working for someone like me?" he asked.

i looked at him with a smile and said yes i would really like to get to know you and no i really dont mind working for you.

he got up and pilled me up to give me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek i blushed and tried to hide my face but he would not let me.

"dont hide your blushing face away from me you are even more beautiful when you blush" he said. so i blushed even more from what he said.

just then dad walked in to ask blake something but when he saw we were hugging he just said o and walked back out my room with a big smile on his face like he new something i didnt will have to ask him later over it.

i just looked at the door then back at blake and blushed even redder.

blake just laughed at what had just happened then he turned to me " when your feeling better would you go on a date with me" he asked.

i looked him in the eyes and said yes i would like that very much.

with that he hugged me tighter and then kissed my cheek again and then put me back on the bed softly as to not to cause me any pain.

and then he sat down next to me on the the bed and looked at my book and raised an eyebrow at it.

i just laughed and told him that it was one os my best books and i loved the films but i now know that they got a lot of things wrong about vampire and wolfs.

"that they did" he said and laughed with me.

after that we settled down to watch a movie he asked a few questions about what my favort coulor is ,my favort book was and what i loved to do befor i moved here?.

i replyed like the coulor blue the best and most vampire books and i used to go out partying with my two best friends kayls and danny every weekend and we would go to the movies and just hang out chatting about random things.

then i asked him what his favort coulor is, what dort of things to you do in your spare time?

he said" black in my first choice then dark blue and in my spare time i would catch up with my best friend jake and go clubbing of to the movies and stuff.

were not that differnt are we really we both like going out and goind to the movie and spending time with are friends i said.

he said" no i gess were not" and we just laughed then we turned back to the film and watch it but just befor it finished i fell asleep.