Baby

Blakes(pov)

were having adrink then i turn to izzi and ask her whats with you not drinking and only drinking bottled water and picking a what you eat.

she says"can we go somewere we need to talk".i just nodd and then she takes my hand and leads me to a seat in the middle of the garden and she sitdown so i sit next to her and ask what is going on izzi.

she turn to look away from me and says"you know yesterday when i could'nt keep my food down well it happened again this morning so i took a test and it came back saying that i'm pregent".

i just sitting there frozen did she just say she going to have our baby or am i hearing things and i just keep sitting here trying to think of a way to tell her how happy im am when i vagly feel her get up and run off towards the house but i still shocked about what she has just told me and carry on sitting there.

The next thing i know i'm getting punched in the face my kaylz with jake standing right behind her with a face that says he really pissed off with me for something, i manage to pull myself up and then speak.

WHAT the hell was that kaylz why did you just punch me in the face. i ask her.

she just looks at me and then yells"what the hell do you mean what was that for you have just broke izzi heart by ignoring her she now thinks you dont want her or the baby you are a total baboon she just ran into us on her way up to her room intears because you were frozen to the spot beacuseyou were shocked and did'nt say anything she in her room crying all beacuse she got into her head that you dont want this baby".

i turn to jake and he says"sorry man but she was a mess when we saw her i could see it in her eyes how broken she is inside and its all cause she got it into her head and heart that you dont want the baby".

but but i was just shocked not bad shocked good shocked i just coul'nt think of the right words to says how happy im am that she pregent with our child.i think i better go and try and sort all this out befor i loose her.

with that i left them two in the garden and run straight up to izzi room and i open the door and look around the room she nowere to be seen so i check the bathroom nope she not in there so i go sit on the bed and try to think were she could be and then i see a peace of paper on the table next to the bed so i pick it up its says.

Dear Blake

if your reading this then you have come looking for me but i know you don't want this child so i have left and i wont be come back so dont come looking for me i will not force you to look after this child but just so you know i will be keeping the baby and i will bring the child up on my own so i wont need anything from you i hope you can find someone else to be happy with and im sorry for this but i will not kill my baby so if you look on the bedside table you will find the ring you gave me.

well this is good bye please dont come looking for me just to try and force me to get rid of the baby beacuse i will never do it dont try phone me beacuse i will be getting rid of my phone once i send a few text to kaylz dad and ava.

you will always have my heart blake nothing will change that ever i love you and i am so very sorry for this but its something i have to do.

goodbye babe 

forever yours Elizibeth.xxx

i just sit there stareing i dont notice how long i've been sitting there and that i have been crying untill someone puts a hand on my shoulder i look up to see jake and kaylz standing there that wheni notice its starting to get light out side i must have been here most of the night and then i look at kaylz and i relise that she has tears in her eyes like she been crying and then i look at jake and tell he is just as bad on the inside so i ask them both what wrong with them.