Dad

i closed the door and went into the kitchen to get something to eat and a cup of coffee then headed for the living room were i could here the tv so i new someone was in there.

when i round the the corner and went into the living room there was ava feeding kyle on one sofa and dad sat on the other watching the news.

so i walked in and sat down dad turned to me and asked" are you not going out tonight with blake?"

no dad he has to work for a few hours he will be over when hes finished and kaylz has a date with jake i just hopeing hes going to tell her everything tonight about them being soul-mates and the rest about what he is and then i can finaly tell my best friend everything and not keep any secrets from here it killing me but i know i cant tell het untill she accepts jake has her mate, blake told me all about the rules and stuff and befor you ask yes i know hes the prince of vampires and i dont care i love him for himself and whats in his heart not his title or his money like most people will try and say when it gets out about us.

"well i hope he does cause i know how close you and kaylz are your just like sisters really and i am glad you finaly know everything about blake and are happy with him it makes me feel great knowing that your happy again"dad said.

i know it been along time but what can say at least im happy now i replyed.

then dad says"so what are you gunna do about your mother sweetheart and i know she hurt you real bad with you finding what you did and all but i think you should at least give her one chance to see if she can prove herself".

i know dad i just want to get things sorted between kaylz and me first then i can focus on me and ruby then.anyway so i here you have decided on the wedding date and ava has asked me and kaylz to be her bridemaids witch we are happy to do and i am very happy that you have finaly found someone you can love and come home to every night after work.

"thanks izzi i am glad your happy to be my bridemaid at the wedding we will have to go dress shopping soon in case kaylz leaves on sunday like she meant to lets hope she decied to stay around for a while and you ever know sweetie you could be next with the wedding bells"ava says.

i just sit there looking at her for about 5 minutes and then i say i hope she stays but im not going to force her and i would like that very much to go dress shopping and i dont think that anywere near going to happen to me bloody hell we have only just started seeing each other. 

then i decied to go up into my room and have a long bath and get into bed and watch a film but half way though the film i must fof fell asleep cause the next thing i know i can feel two arms gong around me and pulling me backwords to a chest and i siyn in content as i know it blake so i say hello babe long night.

he replys bye saying "very long night cause you wer'nt there with me and i missed you too, i love you sweetheart".and then he kisses me.

i was heat and life in his arms, my body soft to his hard, delicate against his strength. Growling into my mouth, Blake eased me on to my back on the bed, and lay on his side next to me as he kissed and caressed me. my skin felt like warm velvet under his fingertips, but it was alive, muscles and flesh rippling as his palm slid over my stomach. He closed his hand over one breast and kneaded it gently as he thrust his tongue into mine.

i gasped into his kiss, my body arching upward as my own hands began to move up his arms, then down his chest, and then i opened for him, my mind merging with his, and he knew my desire to caress him and kiss every inch of him, and he smiled around out kiss. i felt perfect, tasted perfect, smelled perfect, was perfect for him.

Blake rolled forward and slid one leg between mine, urging them apart as his thigh rubbed against me. He felt one of my small hands drift down his stomach, and his abdomen rippled in anticipation, then stilled on an indrawn breath as i closed my fingers around his hardness.

i murmured my pleasure into his mouth and tightened my clasp on him, then drew my fingers down his length. Blake bucked under the caress and felt my own hips buck in response as i experienced his pleasure.

Unable to concentrate on our kiss anymore, he tore his mouth away and shifted to suck mindlessly at any flesh he could find; my neck, my shoulder, my breast. His fingers were kneading the flesh of my breast with mindless excitement as he suckled me, his hips continuing to move under my caress. It was too much, it had been too long, and the earlier round had barely taken the edge off. If they continued like this, he knew he would spill himself in my hand and would not get to make love to me properly, our bodies merging like our minds and becoming one.

"Yes," i gasped, now as aware of his needs as he was of mine. i shifted my legs farther apart and tugged at his erection, urging him to enter me, but Blake resisted. Instead, he slid a hand down between my legs and brushed his fingers lightly over the folds there. i was wet and ready for him, but still he resisted, taking the time to torture us both just a little bit more as his fingers slid between the folds and caressed the hard nub at the center of my desire.

i cried out, my hand tightening around him and my hips bucking, and Blake was hard-pressed not to bite down into the flesh of my breast as his own body was washed with waves of need, both mine and his own. Giving up any attempt to draw it out, he shifted abruptly, settling between my legs as my hand dropped away and moved to clutch at his shoulders.

Blake paused there, above me, and peered down into my face. My cheeks were flushed with excitement, my eyes spilling golden fire, and my mouth was open as i gasped with desire. then he bent to cover my mouth with his own and drove into me.

i was tight and hot, my body gloving him and squeezing around his flesh as if to keep him there as i thrust my own hips up to meet him and we both groaned at the shared feeling. Then he slowly withdrew, only to thrust back in again, this time shifting forward as he did, so he rubbed against my sensitive nub. The result was electrifying for us both, and i clutched at his shoulders, urging him on.

Laughing breathlessly into my mouth, Blake withdrew once more, and did it again and again, the excitement becoming more unbearable with each movement. my nails scored his skin and i tore my mouth from his, pressing it to his shoulder instead as my legs wrapped around him, changing the angle again, then he drove into me once more and stiffened, his head rearing back and a roar slipping out to match the scream ripped from my throat as the pleasure snapped, consuming us.

then we fell to the bed and the next thing i know i hear my alarm going off i switch it off and turn off and look at blake who is lead there looking at me. i say good morning.

he replays "good morning love how are you this morning".and then gives me a kiss on the lips befor slipping out of bed and heading for the bathroom andgoing in i just tell him i am doing ok and then go on to tell him what was said between me dad and ava but without saying anything about what ava said about it will probly be my wedding next. 

once he was finished int he bathroom he opened the door came and gave me a kiss and said"i will go down and put the coffe on while your getting your shower love".

ok see you soon babe i said.