A few day later

A fewd days later i was aload to go home beacuse i had recovered enough after the kidnapping blake was here to take me home he grabed my bag and hand and lead me to his car once there he put my bag in the back the he pullled me to him and gave me a very deep kiss when he pulled away we were both breathing heavy from it then he helped me into the car and then went around his side of the car and got in and then we were on our way to my house every now and then i saw blake looking at me so in the end i asked him what is it he looking at.

he just looks at me for a minutes befor looking back at the road without saying anything, i sigh and then turn to blake and say Blake im sorry for snapping at you its just with everything thats happened and me just getting out of hospital im a bit on edge that all but i should'nt be taking it out on you, you have been there though out all of it trying to help me it just im not used to people helping me with things like this i usely just deal with it myself but i relise there is no need for me to try and deal with this all on my own casue your here to help me though it i really am sorry blake.

with that i turn my head towards the window and look out of it and a few minutes later we are at my house so i take a deep breath ready for whats to come befor i notice blake stud right in front of me pulling me to him and giving me a hug and he says into my ear"its all right love you have been though alot and i will be here for you no matter what beacuse i love you so much so dont wotty about me just worry about getting yourself back to were you need to be ok" with that he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

then we turned to walk uptot he house just befor i could open the door it was pulled open i was pulled into a tight hug it took me a few minutes to relise who it was it is kaylz with jake right behind her i dont hug her back and she notices and lets go befor she ask"what is it izzi please dont tell me you have pulled back into your self again like you did after what happened with your mum i dont think your dad can handle that again".

i just ignor her and walk straight upstaires to my room and go into my bathroom and poor a bath and once its finished pooring i climb in and stayed there for over a hour i only got out cause someone was knocking on the bathroom door telling me i had to come get something to eat so i got out the bath got dried and made my way out of the bathroom back into my room and i tried going straight to bed but was stopped i looked up to see who had stopped me and it was Blake.

He says"come on izzi you have to eat something love you cant get better if you dont eat so please eat something".

i just look at him and say nothing and i turn from him and walk over to the table were a plate was sat with tuna salad on it with a glass of water at the side so i sat down and picked up my fork and started eating once i had finished i pushed the plate away and got up and went and climbed into bed i stayed there for hours just thinking over everything that has happened to me since moving here i am woundering if my life would have been better if i had stayed in lancashire with the people that cared about me or if i should just move away from everyone and start fresh on my own somewere i dont know anyone or should i stay here and try to work thing out with everybody here that loves me.

At the moment i dont know what to do so just stay in bed on my own and when ever someone comes in to try talking to me i just lay there ignoring them till they get up and leave me be.

after a few days of doing the samething over and over ava comes in with kyle and she puts him on the bed next to me and i just looking into his eyes and he smiles at me and he give me a little giggle witch i cant help but smile back and then i surprise ava by picking kyle up and hugging him close to me then i look at ava and pull her into a hug and ask her how the planes or going for the wedding.

she looks shocked that i am talking to her it takes her a few minutes to reply" its going great sweetheart and the only thing i really need to do know is get your bridemaides dress so when your ready we will go shopping ok im glad your feeling better do you fancy coming down to breakfast with me".