The dinner date

I didn't sleep long. I opened my eyes just a few hours and found myself staring at Blake's chest spread out before my eyes. I lay still for several minutes, then found my gaze dropping down over his body, a body that had given me great pleasure earlier. Blake was an amazing lover, passionate and giving, all a woman could want. The idea of spending eternity or as close to eternity as i get with him wasn't an unattractive one.

He was charming, handsome, and incredibly sexy. He was also intelligent and amusing and just plain interesting. But he was very different from me in many ways. I tended to take everything terribly seriously, while he appeared to take things much more lightly. And yet i couldn't help thinking it might be a good thing. Perhaps we could balance each other out. Perhaps we would make an excellent couple. He could help me enjoy life more and i could help him see where he needed to be more cautious and more security conscious.

That sounded so dull, i realized unhappily. My gaze slid over what i could see of his body from where i lay with my head on his chest. The man had given me great pleasure. If nothing else, i wanted to give him back some of that pleasure.

Holding my breath, I eased off the bed, grateful he'd positioned me on the outside, then i shifted to my knees and peered at the length of him. He was long and lean and beautiful to look on. The man had a gorgeous body. Perfection. I could just eat him up, but where to start?

Smiling faintly at my own thoughts, i leaned forward and began to press kisses down his chest and along his stomach. my smile widened when his stomach muscles rippled under my caress and he murmured sleepily and shifted his legs restlessly. He didn't wake up until my lips reached his hip, then i heard him murmur my name with confusion.

i turned to glance up toward his face and found his head up as he peered down at me.

"What are you?"

The question died on a groan as i took him into my mouth. blake was only half-hard when i did it, but was already growing larger as my lips closed around him. His hips jerked at the intimate caress and a growling hiss slid from his lips, then his hand caught in my hair and he tried to urge me away. I ignored him and continued to move my mouth over his erection, my hands sweeping over his stomach and thighs as i did.

"Oh God," Blake muttered and i could tell it was through clenched teeth.

i glanced down toward his feet and almost smiled at the sight of his curled toes. That had to be a good sign. I'd barely finished the thought when Blake suddenly gave up tugging gently at my hair. I thought he was going to let my work undistracted, but instead he rose up on the bed, caught me by the upper arms and dragged me on top of him as he fell back.

"But I wasn't done? I began to protest, only to be silenced by Blake dragging my mouth down to his. He held My head in place with one hand, but the other was roaming over my body, smoothing down my back, clasping my buttocks and squeezing briefly before he allowed his hand to drop between my legs and began to caress me. He trailed his fingers over my sensitive flesh as he thrust his tongue into my mouth and i groaned in response, my legs instinctively trying to close around his hand.

Blake was having none of that, however. Retrieving his hand, he used it to pull my leg to the side until it slid off of him and rested on the bed. He used his other hand to pull my leg over on the other side as well, so that i was straddling him. Blake then caught my head with one hand to keep me from lifting up, while he slid the other hand between them and began to caress me again.

i groaned into his mouth as his fingers trailed over my warm, trembling flesh, then bucked into the caress when he parted my damp flesh and slid one finger inside. This wasn't what i'd intended, i'd meant to give him pleasure, but he wasn't cooperating. Reaching between us myself, i took Blake in hand and began to guide him toward me, but Blake stopped me again. Moving abruptly, he suddenly shifted, sitting upright and forcing me with him.