Hospital

when i came to all i could see was bright lights and white walls and a machine beeping then when i was able to focus prople i was able to tell that i was in a hospital bed and the beeping noise was a machine keeping check on my heart and i had lines coming out my arm connected up to a drip and just as i was about to close my eyes again i looked to the table next to my bed to see cards and the biggest bunch of flowers i have ever seen and they were beautiful i could just make out the card it read to lizzi i am so sorry you are in hospital and i hope you feel better soon i left these as a little token from me and i will come see you when you are feeling a little better yours truely Blake xx

wow my head hert a little just i as was about to press the button for the nurse one walked though the door and as soon as she so that i was a wake she smiled at me then asked if i needed anything and i said painkiller please.

she just smiled and said of course hun i will go and get a doctor and some painkillers and with that she left to get the doctor and some painkillers and when she came back a few minutes later she said i had a visitor and would i like to see them or was i to tierd and did i want her to send them away so i told her that it was ok and to send them in a i was ok for a little bit. so she left a few minutes later the door opened again.

in walked Blake night with a big smile on his face and his father dennis they came over to the bed and asked if i was ok witch at the minute i was and then they asked me if i new what happen 3 night ago when my car was found by the side of the road in peaces.

i tried not to let it show on my face that i new what happened cause for some reason i just didnt want to tell dennis and so i said im not sure i think i hit a animal or something but i dont know for shore but i do know for a fact that it was big and black and its eyes were yellow i could tell my there faces that they new what i was on about but they never said anything.

not long after that dennis left leaving me with blake and i had a feeling he new that i know what happened in full that night but did'nt want to say it in front of his father so when his father left he held my hand and smiled at me and asked me what happened so i went on to tell him that when i left the hospital i had a feeling that someone was watching me when i went to mcdonalds and then again when i got back in my car and went to carry on up the lane lead to my house i was hit by a big black wolf and there was another wolf there a brown one alittle smaller then the black one and just as you could hear the emergancy veicles coming towards the accident site they changed into mr mcbride and the other guy that was at the company the other day for the meeting with him.

when i finished telling him about what happened i took a deep breath trying to claim myself down a bit thats when i heard a growl coming from were blake was sitting and i just turned my head to look at him and when i did i saw that his eyes were completely black now instead of the grey-blue that they should be and i was just about to ask him about why they had changed thats when he stands up and leaves the room without looking back.

i was left on my own in the hospital room woundering what the hell is going on around me and in this town so just lay there and just keeped trying to figger it all out but came up with nothing and i finaly fell to sleep and when i woke up again my dad and ava was sat beside my bed with kyle and as soon i they relised i was a wake they hugged me and said they were so glad i was gong to live and they are very happy that my injurys are not that bad bump to the head and a broken wrist and few cuts and bruise and that they cant wait to get me home.

so i hand to stay in hosptial for 3 more days befor they finaly said i was well enough so i could go home with a list of things to take befor i eat three times a day for 2 weeks and then i should be back to normal with only my cast left then and i can go back to work. so later that day when the doctor had finished with me i phoned my dad to come pick me up as i cant drive for a few weeks he said he would not be long and with that i hung up and just sat a waited for dad to arrive. one he arrived i got in the car and we went home and i went to my room and got in bed and watched a film and ava brought my tea up to me so i could rest and then i fell fast a sleep when i got up the next day it was 10 am and i just got washed and dressed when there was a knock at my bedroom door.

i told who ever it was to come in.

and i was very shocked to see who was standing there when the door opened.