kidnapped

Blakes (pov)

i look at the clock on the wall an relise its 7:30pm so i start to put my things away and then head fot the door of my office no sooner am out my door i look towards izzi desk to find it all tidy and everything is put away and she nowere to been seen so i smell the air to see if she anywere near but up with nothing so i walk towards the enterance and ask the guard on duty if Elizibeth Cook had left yet and if so what time did she leave and did he call a cab for her.

the gaurd turns to me and says"she left about 30minutes ago and i did'nt call a cab because she said she was just going to walk home as she needed time to think things though i take it she has a lot on her mind cause tried to talk to her but she did'nt even relise i was talking and just walked right out the door she was'nt aware of what was going on around her mr night anything could happen to a girl at this time of night when they are not paying atention to whats going on around them".

with that i said thanks and left the building as fast as i could and headed straight for my car just befor i got to my car i phoned jake and asked him to go and look for izzi as she has not been in the right kind of mind since she spoke to kaylz and her being upset with izzi.

he said"i will head over straight away to look for her till i get there and then we can look together for her we will find her dont worrie blake she cant have got far".

so i thanks and hung up and got in my car and headed for her house along the same way she would have walked but i got all the way to her house with nothing and when i knocked on the door ava answered and said"i thought izzi was with you at work".

i reply saying she was untill 7pm when she left work and decided to walk home casue she needed to clear her head as she and kaylz had a falling out this morning over izzi not telling her about everything so izz got very upset and she has'nt eatern since yesterday that i know off cause she think kaylz hates her now for keeping secerts but i dont think see knows that izzi wanted to tell her about everything but could'nt tell her because of the rules but now she missing cause she was not aware of what was going on around her beacuse all she been thinking about allday is what if kaylz does'nt forgive her and that its all her folt that kaylz hates her now so anything could have hapened to her.

"omg we better start looking for her"ava said then she turn her head and shought micheal and tell him whats going on and that izzi is missing and with that me and micheal head out to look for her and we get half way down the lane befor i pick out a smell i know i hope his sack he has nothing to do with izzi going missing just as we get to were the smell is the strongest jake and kaylz are there kaylz has something in her hands and i can see tears down her face so i know she been crying so i look to jake and ask what have you found.

he turns to me and says"i have found conners sent alover along with the other one he is always with and after looking around for 5 minutes we found izzi bag with evrything init including her phone and perse and it looks like she passed out over ther were it flat cause it her smell all over were its flat and i can smell conners sentnext to it asif he picked her up and it goes off in that direction then the trail just disapers sorry blake but keep cool we will find her befor its to late".

thanks for coming out like you did jake and i want you to take kaylz to the house and stay there with her ava and the baby cause im going to see my father with micheal and then im going to pay conner a visit and he better not have her and if he has and hurt one single hair on her head he is a dead man no one will be able to save him from me.

"ok blake just becaerful and make sure you bring her back to us ok i need to say sorry to her if i had'nt said what i did this morning then she would be alright now cause she would'nt have needed to clear her head and sort though her thought this is all my doing and i am very sorry for this blake plaese bring her back she like my sister i cant loose her" kaylz says.