He wants me

I woke up totaly refreashed and then it hit me that i was going to have to raise my baby on my own beacuse blake does'nt want to have anything to do with the baby.

i got up slowly and made my way to the bedroom door i opened it and went out then headed for the sires beacuse i could hear the sound of talking comeing from downstires so i made my way sown very slowly trying to hear whats being said but it just mum talking to my brother and sister telling them to wash there hands befor they have dinner at that i thought dinner what time is it and when i came into the kitchen mum was staning at the cooker making dinner while the kids and max were at the table and then i notice there are more places set at the table so i turn to mum and ask her why and just as she about to answer there an knock at the front door and she goes to get but just befor she leave she tells me to sit and what for my dinner and then she walks out and a few minutes later she walks back in but with sam, dad and blake walking right behind her.

thats went i stand up and turn to my so called mother and say how could you and leave the room and head straight upstaires to get my things but just as im grabbing my bag she comes in and says "sit and lisern to me befor you decid to leave".

so i sit and wait for her to start to tell me what it is she needs to tell me.

so she begins by saying"i know you dont want to see him after everything that has happened to you but please hear him out you owe him that much you never know you might have been wrong about everything but please just let him talk to you befor you decid what your going to do ok".

i get up and hug her and say thank you for letting me stay last night and i will at least hear him out but im not promiseing anything ok.

she says"of course not im not asking you to promise me anything the only thing im asking is you lisern to what he has to say sweetheart".

ok i will lisern to him can you send him up when you go back down please mum.

she give me a hug and a smile then says" ok hunni i can do that but if you need me just shought ok".

ok thanks again mum. with that she left i sat on the bed and waited for a few minutes befor there was a knock on the bedroom door so i tell him to come in and take a seat and start talking.

so in he walks and sits in the only chair in the room and then he looks at me and says"so your going to have our child, i am sorry for last night love when you told me that you were pregent i just froze and its was not becuse i dont want this child it was because it was a shock to me thats all i would never make you get rid of our baby izzi i could never do that beacuse i love you with all my heart and i could'nt be happier that were having a baby and i would love the chance to prove it to you if you would let me and i still want you to become my wife if thats still what you want but just know what ever you decid to do weather it be to give me a chance or go on your own i will not stop you or force you to do anything you dont want to do and if you do decid to leave i will surport you and the baby so you both dont need anything and that way you dont have to work and leave our child with someone else its your choice to make but you know were i am when you have made your mind up let me know please now i have said what i wanted to say so i will leave you to think it over love" and with that he got up and walked out of the bedroom and went i vagly heard the engine of a car and it pulling away befor mum walked back into the room and sat next to me.

i just looked up at her and started to cry and i felt her pull me towards her and we stayed like that for awhile untill mum says"come on sweetheart it cant be that bad".

i manage to pull my self together and then i say no its not its just i totaly got the wrong side of thing and left the man i love and thenhe tell me what really happened and that he does want the baby and me my head just all over the place mum i just dont know what to do.