He's There For Me

I walk into my third period classroom. I walk down all the aisles and I go to the corner and sit down. I had to sit in the corner by myself,since that was my assigned seat. Coach Lauderdale had given us assigned seats for a reason. I sat down,and I opened my book bag grabbing my binder.
"Okay, Take out your books and turn to page 114 please." Coach Lauderdale gave us orders. I grabbed my blue civics book and opened to page 114. Coach started talking about the lesson. He always would shorten the sections of the lesson,so we don't have to read every single paragraph.
At the time, we were learning about the Ten Amendments and The Bill Of Rights. I listened,but at the same time I was in my own world. I couldn't stop thinking about that dream. It hurted me so bad. I was still constantly shaking.
I never stopped shaking. My friend Rebecca shooke me out of my trance.
"Hello, Alexis, are you okay? Are you even paying attention to Coach?"
"O-oh hey Rebecca. Y-yea,sure, I'm paying a-attention." I stuttered. She knew something was up. Rebecca didn't bother me for the past ten minutes of class.
She couldn't resist not talking to me. Rebecca was concerned about me. About me,my grades, and me not paying attention.
"Alexis, hey I know something is going on in that big brain of yours. You can tell me anything what's wrong?" She asked me with a concerned look.
"Rebecca, I swear if you don't keep on asking me what's wrong. Nothin, is wrong okay." I slightly yelled.
"There she is. There's the Alexis I know." She chuckled after that she ended with a smile across her pale colored face.
I looked at Rebecca. I started to laugh a little to. The fact she said that and that she has a big smile on that pale toned face. It makes me happy when other people are happy. I still was shaking.
"Alright, we'll continue this lesson tomorrow. Y'all can put up your books." Coach said with his slightly country accent. I took my book and closed the cover. I continue to pick it up,lean over, and put it in the basket under neath my desk chair.
The bell rang. I continued to my locker. I put the combo in and I see a familiar face appear next to my side.
"Hey Paz. I love you. I noticed you at break. Are you okay?" My sweet sweet boyfriend with his soft voice continues to calm me.
"H-hey Dip. I love you to. I'm okay Dip,don't worry about me okay." I tried to convince him. We gave each other nicknames from Gravity Falls.
We came up with Dip for Jonathan. Since, his favorite character is Dipper. He came up with Paz for me,since; he's been reading a lot of Dapifica fan fictions on wattpad recently. I loved our cute little nicknames. Dip would also call me "Baby girl" sometimes as well.
I love our nicknames so much. I open my locker and grab my lunch box from my shelf divider. I needed a divider so my locker was neat. I'm a clean freak. I can't stand when one things out of place.
Dip walked off in the different direction to go to his fourth period class. Thankfully my locker was one locker down from my next period. I just continued inside.
~ At Lunch ~
I sat down where I usally sit. Then Tye sat right in front of me. That's where he always sits. Tye had no lunch. No food in front of him. It made me concerned.
"Tye, you're not eating today?" I questioned.
"No." He replied.
"I'm not ethier. I don't even know why I took my lunch box out of my locker in the first place." I chuckled a bit. Everyone sat down.
"Alexis, you're not eating? You need to eat something." All my dude friends told me. I knew I was going to be okay. I had a weird feeling that they think I'm starving myself.
I would never do that I'm just not hungry.
~ 5th Period ~
I walked into my Science class with my book. I continued to the right side of the room. I sat down in the last desk in the row. That's were I was assigned to sit. What's great is Dip sits right in front of me.
I loved Dip so much. He's always there for me in my darkest times. In all my hurt. He's just always been there.
"Hey Paz." Dip says as he's sitting down. I grab a hold of his hand. I enter twine our fingers.
"I love you Dip." I whispered. He brought our hands up and he kisses my hand with his soft lips.
"I love you to Paz." He whispers back with passion in his beautiful eyes. Should I tell him about my dream and how bad it's affecting me?

( hey thanks so much guys again for the reads!!!! We're almost the 500 views almost there almost there. Next chapter will be the last chapter of this book. If you want another book corresponding with this one comment "WANT" and I will tally up how much people want another book and I will think about making another one. Sorry for late updates)