Text Conversation

I thought my dream would come true. It didn't. Everyone was still mad at Jonathan. Since everyone was judging me because I was hanging with Jonathan I quit talking to him for a bit. Well I didn't talk to him as much. I just tested him after school.
I felt bad for him everyone still judging him after at least 2 months now. The school bell rang and it was time for me to leave to walk to my bus. I walked to my bus thinking,"what's wrong with my leaving my awesome,caring friend with no friends. I can't just leave him having no one care about him." I thought to myself about Jonathan as I kept on walking to my bus.
I stepped onto the steps and walked down the aisle,still thinking about Jonathan.
The Bus stopped and I saw my semi large house with the red door. I knew it was time to get off . I got off the bus and walked to the door unlocked it and walked in with my little brother following behind. I walked upstairs with all my things in my hands. I pulled out my phone ,as I walked into my bedroom.
I started to text the best person in the world.
~ Text Conversation ~
ME: Hey Jonathan
JONATHAN: Hey Alexis
ME: Hey I sorry I haven't been talking to you in school I feel awful.
JONATHAN:Hey it's fine I get it. I know people are judging you for talking to me or even looking at me.
ME:I'm glad you understand. I mean why are people still judging you? I think it's just wrong in so many ways.
JONATHAN:I don't know,but I have a feeling it's because of what I did to andie. I didn't do anything to her that's what's weird. I mean it's already been 2 months at least,since we broke up.
ME: I know and I can't believe I was the only one that didn't believe those silly rumors. I mean I stayed with you through all of this crap. I hate it when people judge you they just have no reason to,except to be stupid jerks not seeing the true you.
JONATHAN:Hey thanks for being there I do appreciate that. I'm so glad that you did stick around after my breakup. I was so sad when we broke up , but since you where there everything was better. You're a great person Alexis and don't let anyone tell you different.
I was thinking to myself as we where texting should I tell him the truth. Should I tell him I liked him so much I would give up my life in return that he lives. Should I tell him??? As I thought about that I tested him.
ME: Hey Jonathan I have something to say. I want you to call me please. It's very important...