Whimp

The bell rang for seventh period. I started to walk to my seventh period class.I hate going in there. I hated it because I had my friends Timothy and Troy half the time talking about how bad Jonathan is. They would talk about how different I became after hanging with him.
"Hey Alexis!" Timothy and Troy yelled at me with a smile on their faces.
"Hi..." I replied with a sad look on my face.
"Aww. Come on Alexis why are you sad? You know you want to tell me." Troy kept on asking being very concerned.
"Nothing Troy, I'm fine okay." I said trying to keep him from asking me again what's wrong.
"No, Alexis there is something wrong you're just not telling me." He said trying to get me to answer.
"Did Jonathan do something? Lately,you've been acting super different lately. I think he's a really bad influence on you." Troy said trying to convince me to say he is a bad influence and to not say yes to Jonathan asking me out. I was bothered because Troy always judged me for liking Jonathan, now he's judging me because I want to say yes so badly.
"No. I just don't feel good. Jonathan is a good person okay I can see his bright side."I coughed as I spoke.
"No. You're wrong Alexis. Jonathan doesn't have a bright side. He's a demon and you're an angel it would never work. "Troy said making me very uneasy.
The bell rang for us to go to our buses. Boy,was I happy to just get away from Troys mess he was telling me. So,what if Jonathan possibly did that stuff bad,then I forgive him and I love him for who he is. Ugh, I ran so fast to my bus I ploped down on my seat with my legs on the other side of the seat,without even knowing. I was so happy I was on the bus.
Now,I can forget all my worries and I can look forward to a lovely day tomorrow. Tomorrow,was Friday the best day of the week. The Bus arrived at my house. I got off that bus so quick, and ran into my home. I was so glad to be home.
I had no worries here. Except...
"DANGIT. I forgot to tell Jonathan a answer. I'm such a whimp. Tomorrow's Friday and if I tell him tomorrow I will only have seven little hours to spend with him." I yelled at myself and smacking my face at the same time.
I'm such a big baby. I can't even tell the guy I like the right answer. What the heck is wrong with me? Would I tell Jonathan the right answer Friday?

(Hey readers thanks once again for so many reads. If you didn't know already ,but this story is about my life. So you're kinda getting an insight of Positiveangel13's life. If you read this story you can put yourself in my shoes and see how my life is for once. Thanks so much again readers:) )