Fight

I walked over to Jonathan kinda giving him a understanding look telling him I want to go now. I wanted to go to the band room already. The fact is that Akasha is in band to ,and she also plays flute. I just can't take her anymore. She just won't stop.
I've been thinking about punching her right in the kisser latley. Jonathan and I finally arrive to the band room. I go up to the door he holds the door for me.
"Thank you Jonathan." I gave him a nice thank you because I love using my manners.
"You're welcome Alexis." He replied using his manners. I walked into the area we the band director had his stand. We had all our stands and chairs right in front of Mr.Stainback. Mr.Stainback was a great band director even though he's gay.
I continued to the wall of the band room,sat my stuff down, took my flute out of its case, and I started to assemble it. The bell rang then people started pouring in to the band room. Then I see her. Akasha coming in the door way. Ohh how much I wanted to hurt her.
I couldn't hurt her. I mean Everyone in this school knows me as an sweet,innocent, child. I can't do that then people would then be disappointed in me. I just.. I dont know ,but I do know that Akasha just can't like Jonathan for his looks. Akasha started walking closer to me to come and sit down right next to me.
She sits right next to me ,since that was her assigned seat. Ohh how much I hated she had to sit right beside me.
"Hey Alexis ,are we gonna use your book?" She asked like every single day.
"Yes,Akasha we do every day don't we?" I gave her a annoyed attitude. After band was over the bell rung for all of us to go to our second period. I was walking to my second period.When I thought this would be the perfect time to punch Akasha.
"Hey,Akasha come here." I called for her.
"Yea Alexis?" She yelled jogging up to where I was. I can't do this I just can't.
"I just want you to know you're a good friend." I told her a very big lie.
"Well thanks Alexis. That means a lot." She said giving me a side hug as I walk into my building. I didn't punch her. I didn't hurt her.
Why didn't I? I knew I wanted to ,but people would hate me. I could never punch her ever. That's to mean and I'm not that type of person to just punch someone. I still forgot today I didn't tell Jonathan an answer.
I will tell him some other day. I told myself. What day would it be?

(Thanks again guys for SOO much reads and votes. Yes my band director is gay I don't have a problem with that community okay :) just thanks so much again guys)