Now or Wait

Today was Monday,the day I needed to tell Jonathan yes or no. I was so nervous. I woke up feeling very very nauseous. I couldn't even get out of bed without thinking about that question. I got my lazy tail up.
When I started to walk,I was very dizzy. I couldn't even walk straight. I took off my The Labrith shirt and my black gym shorts. I put on some blue jean skinny jeans and a black flower shirt. I walk out my door grabbing a salmon color key necklace hanging from a thumbtack.
I walked downstairs tripping on almost every stair. Final stair,I tripped really bad and fell and dropped everything I had in my hands. I hated that I felt really bad. All my stuff scattered I fell on my flute case,and believe me it hurts. I got up telling myself to shake it off.
I tried shaking it off,but I couldn't. I can't even think,walk,or talk straight. I can't do anything right ,since Jonathan texted me that question on Valentine's Day. I passed the kitchen,and I didn't care what time it was I was walking out the front door. I walked to the end of the drive way.
I'm surprised I actually stayed standing up. I can't even talk straight,so I decided not to talk at all. The bus comes to the end of the driveway and my brother runs out the door. He runs towards me running onto the bus. I walked very slowly.
The bus suddenly,stopped at school. Oh,how much I wanted the bus to keep on driving and never stop. I had to make my feet move and get off the bus. I walked off the bus to my normal meeting spot with all my friends. I didn't even make eye contact with Jonathan.
After,that question I don't think I can ever look at Jonathan the same way I use to anymore. Then I hear a very annoying voice come to my hearing more clearly now.
"Hey Alexis." My friend akasha said.
"Ugh... Hi ." I said being very very annoyed.
"Hey what's wrong? You're always positive and you always have a smile on your face." She said slightly yelling in my ear.
"It's nothing.okay." I reassured her.
"Oh okay.soo,you wanna know who I like?" She said willingly.
"Umm,sure why not. Who is it?" I questioned her.
"Jonathan, I love him so much. He is so cute and ugh I don't know just everything." She said jumping up and down.
"Oh, well you must not know him because all you're talking about is his looks not even his personality! He is such a sweet,caring,loving dude and all you want to care about is his freaking looks. What's wrong with you ?" I yelled at her, with a stern face.
"I-i." She sputtered.
"You know what, forget it okay. I'm tired of you liking EVRYONE I like I can't take it anymore." I got very frustrated with Akasha.
I walked away from her. I walked more towards Jonathan and I decided I would wait to give him and answer. Even though,I love him, I just can't date him because Akasha would hate me for life. Even if she gets on my last nerves she's been a friend. I can't say an answer just yet. I don't know what I will say Yea or No? Who knows I would chose the right decision? Right after I do a little something to reassure someone.

( thanks again guys for so much reads!!! Can we get this to 300 reads that's my big goal! It would really help if you guys could tell your friends to come read my story. I'm not begging for anyone to read it. It would just make my day for this story to get to 300 reads!)