Loving Him

I walked over to where I meet all my friends. I didn't want to even talk to Jonathan. I didn't want to make eye contact. If I make eye contact I might get lost in the ocean called his eyes. I just walked up to Gracie and gave her a wink.
Gracie nodded back and walked to the band room with me. We crossed the street continuing to the band room. Gracie and I walked inside the band room,since it was pretty chilly outside. We started to assemble out instruments.
"Hey Alexis." Gracie called my name.
"Umm,yea Gracie you called?" I continued keeping the conversation alive.
"When are you gonna do this hugging Jonathan from the behind thing? I'm only curious because I want to be there to see everything." She yelled a bit louder at the end,also she chuckled.
"At break. I'm just hoping I'm doing everything right." I said sighing. I don't think Gracie understands how important this is to me. I don't think she knows how much I want to get this perfect.
"Oh okay, I can't wait to see this." See started to laugh even louder and harder.
"Oh,shut up Gracie." I yelled at her as the bell rung. People started coming in and assembling their instruments. Trey comes in and then Jonathan follows right behind. All Jonathan has to do is get drum sticks out,a book, and turn on his snares.
"Good morning." Mr.Stainback greeted us like everyday.
"Everyone get in you assigned seats,so I can take roll." Mr.Stainback slightly yelled. Everyone scurried to their assigned seats with their instruments in hand.
"You all can put your instruments back into their cases. Snares put you book up,sticks, and turn off you snares." Mr.Stainback said.
"Why? I thought we were playing today." The whole begginer class stated.
"I think you all deserve a day not playing. You all did such a amazing job at the concert yesterday." He said very proud and stat. We all continued back to our seats,but we didn't sit in our assigned seats. Since, we were not playing at all today.
Then the bell sounded for all of us to go to second period. I walked across the street rapidly passing everyone trying to get it my class,and did I mention I hate being late to my classes. I walked into the building continuing to my locker. My locker number is 45 and my combo number is 03,41,35. I spun my lock and opened my locker and grabbed my pre-algebra text book and work book.
I continued to my math class. We learned about 3-D shapes and how to find volume and surface area. Then, the bell sounded once again to go to third period. I speed walked to my locker,opened it up, and put my books inside. I didn't need a book for Civics ,since Coach Laurderdale had our text books.
I walked into my Civics class room,sat my book bag down in my assigned seat, and walked out. I continued down the hall,while the people I told about the surprise for Jonathan winked at me giving me the signal. They walked over to the place where I usally meet in the morning quicker than me. They needed to distract Jonathan ,so I can give him a nice unexpected hug. I continued walking over to the area where I hang. My friends were doing a great job making him look the other way. I walked up behind Jonathan and hugged him,so tight like a bear hug,but from behind.
He jumped a little as I came up behind him and hugged him. That was good that means my unexpected hug was successful.
"Hey Jonathan, is the offer still open?" I questioned him smiling and blushing.
"Umm,yea." He said chuckling under his breath.
"I say yes." I blushed and smiled the same time as telling him that. Ahh, such a relief to tell him that answer. Did I chose the right answer?

(Thanks guys getting it to 300 READS LETS GET TO 400 EY?!?)