Planning

As I went upstairs I was thinking I needed to tell Jonathan. I needed to figure out an answer. Yes or no Alexis it's that simple. If I chose yes, then so many people will judge me again and hate me. If I chose no, I will be stepping away from my dream.
I would be stepping away from holding his soft hand and having his strong arms around me. I would miss out on his soft,pure lips pressing against my cold lips. I would miss out on how great he is. I would miss out on a great relationship. I would miss out on all of his hugs.
I would miss out on a sweet,kind,lovable, boyfriend. I chose an answer as I walked into my room.
"I'm going to chose, yes, because I love him to much to give him the wrong answer and ruin my life." I consoled to myself while crying. I couldn't stop crying. I know I chose the right choice. I love him so much, but i dont know what people will think about me dating him.
People always called Jonathan a demon. Why did they put his name in that context? I don't know,but I hated it so very much. I hated people,I shunned people who called him that. I'm sad the fact they say that I'm an angel and he's a demon,and we will never be.
I hated so many people. I loved Jonathan and there's nothing no one can do about it. I dont care if troy and timothy don't talk to me ever again. I don't care if people hate me. I love him to much to let this chance go.
I ran to my bed,but before I could reach it I fell down to my knees. I was crying even more than I needed to. I hated crying. I felt like my heart was shredding into pieces. It felt like someone that really hated me was stabbing me constantly.
"Ahhhhhhhh. What's going on with me? I'm hurting so much?" I yell whimpering constantly.
I was hurting to much. I couldn't even think about me telling him yes tomorrow. I hated what was happening to me so much. I felt like something was puncturing my chest. It felt like something was cutting open my chest and pulling my heart out with their own hands.
Somehow the sharp pain stopped. I was so happy. I ran to my bed and layed there thinking of what had happened to me. I had to tell Jonathan yes tomorrow. I had no other choice.
Jonathan's to special for me just to walk up to him and tell him yes. I needed to plan something out. I decided I would plan a big surprise for him. I wanted to walk up behind him and give him a hug from behind and tell him yes.
As I layed there I felt comfort. My eyes,suddenly started to close and I feel asleep. I felt so good sleeping. I woke up from the light of my colorful Christmas lights hanging from my bed frame. I got up,went to my bathroom, and took a rag a washed my face from all of the tears.
I walked to my closet very sluggishly. I pulled out a nice tan shirt,a very flowy cover up, and some stone washed American Eagle jeans. I put it all on and added my burlap colored canvas vans. I walked back to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair. I scurried out of my room,since I woke up late.
I tried running downstairs that didn't work. I fell down on the last four steps falling on my back.
"Dang it! That hurt,considering I have a big bruise on my back from my mom whipping me with a belt." I murmured to myself. I continued past the kitchen, and out the door. I slowly walked to the end of the drive way and walked onto the bus.
The bus arrived at school. I had told my couple of my friends Trey,Gracie,Destiny,and Slayton on how I'm going to say yes to Jonathan. Today was going to be a good day. Would Jonathan be okay with my choice? I dont know ?

(Thanks once again guys for so many reads! Can we get to 300 to 400 reads eh? Okay so I'm stuck on the next chapters title if you have a good one comment and I will give you a shoutout. Plus the chapter name will be featured in the next chapter:) thanks guys !)