Waking Up

As I get up from that dream I had atlast it was a school morning, therefor I had to get my lazy Youtuber butt out of bed. I forgot to Introduce myself,
" Hi I'm Alexis and I'm a kind,generous,and quite type of dude."(I call myself a dude but I'm female)
" I can't remember the most important part of my life I'm a YouTube or also known as Game ssw(ssw-Super Sour Watermelon) I have at least 350 subscribers and I'm proud of my little community."
As I get out of bed I notice my phone going off,
" Ahh Stupid alarm I'm already up!" As I sarcastically screamed. I walk slowly to my closet and I pick out a graphic tee with my logo on it and a nice pair of American Eagle jeans. I go to my small bathroom it's was themed ranch style since I had shared it with my little sister. As I brushed my teeth I was listening to one of my favorite country singers "Jason Aldean"( I use to listen to country now I listen to rock by the way) I ate some cereal and sat on the couch waiting for the bus. Since I rode the bus with my little sis. I was currently living with my mom and stepdad and sister in Biloxi, Mississippi. Then the bus started up the road where I use to live. Me and my sister,Autumn, walked outside onto the bus to our school.
" Ahh school yay!"I said as I hated to even step my feet onto the creaking bus steps.