New Roots

Suddenly, before I knew it I waking up to my new school day in Journior High.
" Ahh new school day. I'm gonna have faith and I'm gonna make some new friends." I happily skipped around my room. I pulled out a blue button up shirt with some studs on it and some nice jeans. My parents again as always took me to school. As I was walking around the school buildings I found out which building is which. The smaller building is for Journior High which is 7th and 8th graders. That's the building I need to be in right now. I continued on walking to my building then I walked in. I was surprised we had lockers since my other school in Mississippi didn't.
"Hey my name is Alexis. Your name is? I kindly asked my new locker buddies. I was so happy that the fact that both of my locker buddies were dudes.
" My name is Bryce." The shaggy blond haired, crystal ice blue eyes, young man told me. The other one didn't tell me his name maybe he wasn't much of a talker.
~ During Lunch ~
I sat down to the right of the long table. The small circular round seats were okay and not that comfortable. I sat down with my lunch box. I was sitting with some of my new friends and Gracie. I kept on looking down to the left of the table. There was a big group of dudes sitting down there if I recall their names were; Tye,Braydon,Gunnar,Caleb,Landon,Zack,and Timothy. I always wanted to sit down there since no drama plus I would be the only girl down there. I turned around looking back a Gracie. Then again,as I always do, I looked down there and another boy down there looked my way as well. Then before I knew it Tye's Crystal blue eyes met with my hazel eyes with a brown rim around the cornea. Before I knew it tomorrow would be the best day of my life.