Im okay, I think

I sat up still crying. That dream brought back real bad memories. My tears slowly rolled down my cold face. I kept on tasting the salty tears run down my cheeks onto my lips. I had no other choice rather than to lick the tears from my lips.
I decided to get up,even though it hurt to move. I walked to my bathroom,turned my sink on,and grabbed a rag. I looked away from the mirror. I'm deadly scared of mirrors. I had to run out of the bathroom,grab a towel,and put it over my mirror.
I decided to turn the cold water off. I turned some really,steaming hot water on. My bathroom started to fog up from the humidity of the hot water. I grabbed my yellow rag and ran it under the water. I didn't even notice my hands were turning red and my veins were popping out ferociously.
I turned the hot water off. Noticing,my hands were hurting. I took the rag,didn't even squeeze extra water out, and just put it on my face and started rubbing. I layed the towel down to dry and walked out of my bathroom continuing to my closet. I pull out a American flag tank top,army green skinny jeans,and an army green sleeveless cover up type of thing.
I grabbed my maroon red vans and walked out of my closet. I sat on my bed picked up my phone and clicked on Spotify. I went through my recently played section. I chose to listen to Shinedown this morning. I then started to undress myself out of my pajamas.
I put on my clothes for today. I then slipped in my maroon vans. I walked out my door,but before walking out I grabbed my black chocker with a little gold sun on it. People at school judged me sometimes for wearing this since people called it emo.(if you really knew me you would know I'm not emo at all) I continued out my door walking downstairs.
Once,again I fall down the fourth step. I fall on my back this time. I hated,oh, how I hated to fall on my back because of my scar. I stood up and walked it off.
"Good morning sas." My brother gave me a slight smile.
"What's wrong sas. I know there's something wrong. It's like we have a twin bond. I know when you're feeling bad sas." My brother started to frown and whimper a little.
I loved my brother he always looks out for me. He's the only thing that makes me happy when I'm at my house.
"I'm fine mace. Don't worry about me bud okay and dry those tears please and eat your breakfast." I told him reassuring him I'm fine. The clock stroke 7:05,so me and mason continued out the door. Would I be okay enough to be happy at school? What would I do when I step foot on that bus?