January's Here!

~ In The Morning ~
I got dressed up nice for this day since today is the day January 27,2016. I started out the door to my school bus stop. Well just to the end of the drive way since that's were I have to stand for my bus. My brother,Neighbor, and I always stranded there waiting for our bus. Suddenly, it started up the road. The bus stopped and we all got on.
" OMG I FORGOT TYE RIDES MY BUS!" I slietly screamed on the bus.
" Well, I bet Tye heard that." I mumbled to myself scooting slowly more and more lower into my seat.
" Ohh, hey Alexis it's a nice day isn't it." Tye kindly will a small smirk on his face our eyes met again. I turned away. Then we all stood out of our seats and walked down the isle. Me of course, was shaking to death because of the day I turn 13 years of age.
"Yay I'm turning 13 today. A teenager." I sarcastically mumbled to myself.
~ Lunch ~
As I was sitting where I always sit Tye was staring at me and his other friends to. Could they know that I asked for Tye to ask me out on this day? Then suddenly Tye's low soft voice started speaking to me.
" Alexis will you go out with me?" He kindly asked since I was, so shy . I didn't have any words what so ever. I was scared to answer because ALL of his friends were staring at me . Then my self conscious spoke for me.
" Y-yes Tye I would love to. " I sputtered my words and I cover my mouth so quickly. I didn't even notice that Tye was already sitting next to me. Who knows how this relationship is going to go!