Epilogue

This is it. 

| 3rd person |

Austin taps his foot impatiently against the floor of the stands. Everyone has their eyes on him. 137 counts of murder all pinned against him. They have no true bulletproof evidence against him, but it's enough to put him on trial. 

Though he and the love of his life both know he did it. Dylan sits in the audience, chewing on her fingernails, never in her life has Dylan felt nervousness like this. 

She knows deep down he'll be convicted. I mean he did it. He did all of it and there's no one that can possibly save him from this. Austin catches eyes with Dylan, his eyes showing disappointment in himself, enough to make her heart twist.

"I love you no matter what" She mouths to him, and he sighs through his nose, his eyes filling with tears. 

"I love you so fucking much" He mouths back, just as the jury walks back in, the judge unable to make him own decision. Meaning a longer day of Austin saying everything all over again. 

"Wait! I have a confession!" Zach yells as he bursts into the court room, making Dylan and Austin's eyes widen.

"Sir, we do not have time for this" The Judge sighs.

"I think you do, you're about to put an innocent man in jail" He say and Dylan gasps quietly "I murdered all those women, and I can't let you put this man in prison for something I did" He states, looking over at Austin who's stuck in complete awe at what Zach is doing. 

He's saving his ass.

"I have proof" Zach holds up a disk, walking it up to the judge "I wouldn't watch it in front of the families though" He winks, and Dylan runs her tongue over her teeth at what Zach is doing. 

He's making himself look like he doesn't feel bad. He's really prepared for this. 

The Judge grabs the disk and walks into the back room, taking a good hour to watch the video. Once he comes back in he sits down, clearing his throat. 

"After reviewing this gruesome video, I find Zachary Dorsey guilty of the murder of the 137 victims and he sentenced to 10 sentences of life" The Judge says, his voice weak. 

I see Austin breathe out in relief, as he climbs from the stands running over to Dylan, wrapping his arms around her "I love you, I love you, I love you" He repeats.

"You better love Zach too" Dylan says with raised eyebrows.

"He always told me he'd have my back, but never did I think he'd do this" He shakes his head. 

"Can we get out of here? I just want to leave and never come back. We can take your brother and find somewhere else to live, but I want to leave all of this behind me and be with you" He nudges his nose along Dylan's.

"Well what are we waiting for?" She smiles, holding out her hand. They get out to her car and drive to her apartment, walking inside. 

"Hey, some guy to me to give this to you" Mikey says, handing Austin an envelope and walking back to his room.

"What is it?" 

"It's from Zach. It says: You've had my back since day one, you've been arrested fo me countless times and now it's my turn to have your back. I won't let you throw away your life when it's just getting started. I love you Man, live your life with your girl" He reads, and Dylan smiles.

"I love him" 

"Me too" Austin agrees "Now let's find somewhere else to go" 

{}{}{}

This is the end :'(

The final author's note is next

I love you all

Bad_Boy_Hemmo