20.

Petition for someone to buy me Dylan's outfit, because I'm broke.

| dylan |

"Pick up, pick up, pick up" I mutter impatiently, tapping my foot against the ground. I've been trying to reach my brother all day today, but he never answered. I've called everyone aside from his dad and all of them have said they hadn't seen him for about a week. When I'm sent to voicemail again, I begin to panic and rush to my room throwing on some clothes.

"What are you doing?" Austin asks when he sees me frantically running around my house.

"I have to go find my brother" I mutter, logging onto my computer.

"Dylan, you said he doesn't want you to go and get h-"

"He won't answer my fucking phone calls!" I yell "I've called so many people and none of them have seen him! He's all I have I have to go get him"

"Dylan Baby, calm down" He walks over to me, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Austin, I have to go get him" I cry "I'm getting the first flight out of here, you can come if you want to but there's no changing my mind" I say, turning my focus back onto my computer screen.

"Okay, I'll go" Austin kisses my shoulder, and I buy two plane tickets.

"We leave in two hours" I shoo him out of the door so he can get ready. I walk to my room and do my hair and make-up. I put on my black boots, and pack my suitcase, only planning on staying there for a couple days. I text Austin and tell him to pack some clothes as well and he responds quickly. 

Before I know it, we're boarding our plane and flying off to New York. During the plane ride, Austin tries to keep me calm, and on the outside you could believe that I was okay, but on the inside my mind is going crazy. When we finally land, Austin hails a taxi, and if it wasn't for me worrying about my brother I'd probably be freaking out about getting into a taxi.

"We're going to get a hotel and then we're going to find your brother" Austin tells me and I nod, the taxi driving us to the closest hotel. We walk in and Austin gets us and room, and we take the elevator up. He unlocks the door and I throw my stuff inside by the door, not wanting to waste time unpacking. 

"Let's go" I say in a hurry, and we leave the hotel. I walk outside, the dirty New York air not as comforting as it was when I was younger, but everything is so familiar to me. I grab Austin's wrist and run down the street, knowing exactly how to get to my house from here. I run down streets, turning occasionally to run down avenues, and after twenty minutes of running I'm in front of my old house. 

I stop and just look at it, my breathing heavy from both running and the anxiety I have from what's behind the doors. I pull my keys from my pocket, and put the key into the lock not surprised when the door opens. I walk inside, Austin following me, I look around the house it looking the same, but just dirtier than  I remember. I walk up the step quietly, careful to not let my boots scuff against the ground.

"Mikey" I whisper when I open his door. I can tell he's laying in his bed, and I pull the covers off of him, a large gasp leaving my mouth "Michael" I mumble, tears filling my eyes. I run my hands through his hair and his eyes flutter open, widening when he sees it's me.

"Dylan, what are you doing here?" 

"I'm taking you with me. I don't care what you say anymore, look at you" I say tears filling my eyes the longer I look at him. 

"It looks worse than it is" He shrugs, and I can see him wince.

"Yeah alright" I roll my eyes "But either way I'm taking you with me, so come on" 

"Dylan, I don't want to" He frowns.

"Michael! Look at you! He hurt you and you still want to be here" 

"He needs me" He whispers.

"No he needs to be put in jail, please Mikey, I need to know you're safe" I place my hands on his knees.

"Okay" He nods, and I smile, packing up his clothes into a box. He packs everything else he wants, and when we're done we walk out of the house. Austin takes the box from my hand and I take the box from Mikey, seeing him struggling to keep it up. We get into another taxi that drives us back to the hotel and we take everything inside.

"I had expected all of this to take longer, but we can leave tonight" I run my hands through Mikey's hair. 

"Okay, I need a shower" He nods, walking to the bathroom. When he shuts the door, I walk over to Austin and sit beside him, my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for coming with me" I lace my fingers through his.

"Anything to make you happy" He kisses my forehead "He doesn't look all that much like you" He chuckles.

"He looks like his dad and I look like mine" I shrug.

"So he's only a half brother"

"Yeah, we have the same Mom but different Dads" 

"Hmm okay" He nods, leaning down to kiss my lips quickly "I really really like you" He smiles, leaving another kiss to my lips.

"And I really really like you"

{}{}{}

Short, but needed :)

I love you

Bad_Boy_Hemmo