34.

Read my new story called Pinky Promise

Synopsis/ Opening part

  A story in which a boy and girl make a pinky promise as a young age, and she tries her hardest to keep it, no matter how difficult it may be.  

"We'll be best friend forever" Austin smiles as we sit on the floor of my tree house.

"Pinky promise?" I hold out my small pinky, and he links his through mine.

"Pinky Promise"

Anyways, you should read that and I  apologize for this chapter being short, I just haven't updated in a while and I wanted to put an update out.

| dylan |

"Wake up" The covers are ripped from my body and I groan. 

"Leave me alone" 

"Please" Tyler pouts, kissing my cheek.

"No, go away" I push his face from me and he chuckles.

"But you have work"

"Can I call in sick? My head hurts" I whine "And so do my boobs" I frown.

"You can't call in sick, come on I still need a ride to the airport" He grabs my wrists, pulling me into a sitting position. 

"Fine" I huff, standing up from bed, throwing on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I put my hair in a bun and slide on a pair of converse walking to Mikey's room "I'm going to drive Tyler to the airport, I'll be back soon"

"Alright, I'll see you later" He smiles, and I walk out of my apartment. A sort of sadness stirs in me when I look over at Austin's door, I haven't seen or heard from him in nearly 6 months and I want nothing more than to call him, or knock on his door but I refrain, knowing that I shouldn't.

"Babe, are you okay?" Tyler asks.

"What?" I snap out of my daze "I mean, yeah I'm uh fine" I say, and we take the elevator to the ground floor, walking out to my car. He gets into the passenger seat while I climb into the drivers seat and I drive him to the airport, walking him inside.

"I should be back in two weeks" He says, taking my hands in his.

"I'll miss you" I smile, leaning up on my toes to kiss his jaw.

"I'll miss you too" He grins "I'll call you all the time" 

"I'll wait by the phone" I chuckle, and soon his plane is being called. 

"I'll miss you" He repeats, wrapping his arms around me tightly. 

"I'll miss you too" I say, puckering my lips. He chuckles and kisses my lips softly, he pulls away and follows the load of people taking his plane. He turns around right as he's about to go out of view, waving at me.

I wave back, and soon I can't see him and that's when I turn around, walking back to my car. I drive back to my apartment, calling my boss to tell her I'm not coming into work today. Once I get to my apartment, I walk into the door, leaning against it. 

"Come here" Mikey opens his arms "You look like you need a hug" 

"I do" I nod "I really do" I run into his arms, wrapping mine around his waist. 

"Tell me your problems" He whispers, leaning his head on mine.

"I miss him" I cry "I miss him so much" 

"I know you do Dyl" He rubs my back "Why don't you go talk to him?" He suggests.

"He'd never talk to me" I frown.

"You don't know unless you try" 

"But- But I'm scared" 

"What? You? You're never scared" He places his hands on my shoulder "Go talk to him" He demands.

"Okay" I nod, wiping the tears from my face. I walk out of my apartment, and over to Austin's, taking a deep breath before knocking on the door. I feel as though I was standing outside his door for hours before he finally opened it. He opens it only a crack, enough for me to see once of his eyes, but even then I can see it widen. 

"Dylan" I hear him mumble, and I force a smile.

"Can we-" 

"Yeah" He cuts me off, opening the door wider. I walk inside of his apartment, taking a seat on the couch in his living room. His apartment is dark, only the kitchen light is on. His sits down next to me and I bite my lip.

"Can I uh turn on a light?" I reach for the lamp beside his couch but he stops me.

"Please don't" He shakes his head.

"Okay" I nod, sitting my hands in my lap. We sit there in silence, but it's broken as Austin's breathing picks up to short pants. He gulps, and runs his fingers through his hair, and over his face, and I frown

"Austin, are you okay?" I whisper and he shakes his head, his body fidgeting in his seat. I wrap my arm around his shoulder, pulling his head into my neck and rubbing his back softly. I do the same thing my mom used to do with Mikey when this would happen to him "Shh, you're okay" I coo, kissing his forehead.

I sit on his couch, holding him in my arms, until his breathing finally returns to normal.

{}{}{}

Ew omg

I'm sorry for this lousy chapter

Next should be better

I love you all, 

Read my new story I'll be posting chapter one v soon

Bad_Boy_Hemmo